Easy Google Profits or Easy Google Cash LLC / Unauthorized charges to my account

All I thought I was doing was ordering an informational cd, but Easy Google Profits or Easy Google Cash LLC took it upon themselves to use my account information for thier own purposes. I thought I was paying $1.97 for the cd, then they charged me $72.21 for who knows what reason on top of the original $1.97. Now I find out that they plan to take that charge out of my account every month. I also found out that they may have signed me up for other unauthorized service and gave those service my account information so those services can pay themselves without my approval. I ask that all of my $$$ be returned or the BBB will be contacted.

Kz

Comments

26th of May, 2009

They are also called Blazing Keywords and A1 member.

See: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=29301

Dude you need to call your bank and dispute the charges then cancel your bank card otherwise you are gonna get all sorts of charges every month from this scam!

15th of Jun, 2009

Yes they did it to me, too, same charge and its overseas charges too... part of that 72.21 was overseas fee. I contacted my card issuer, and disputed the charges 'google chest' was the name of the vendor - they provided an 800 number to call but you were put on immediate hold and never spoke to anyone. My card issuer reversed the charge within a couple of days and cancelled my card and issued a new one to avoid any additional unauthorised charges. This is a huge scam, no where on their original site was there any mention of additional fees other than the 1.97 (which I also had refunded as they never even emailed the promised articles to me!). Guess it is my own fault, something that sounds too good to be true, usually is! I'm usually smarter than that! Oh well, they didnt get my money!

• Fl
      19th of Jun, 2009

I have 4 fraudulant charges from this scam...totaling to date $210.10. (business names - Google Chest, A1 Member, Safelock ID, and search Chest)(I didnt even receive the CD for $1.97) I contacted all the numbers listed on my statements and they said they would cancel and refund (all except one b/c they said it has been longer than 30 days--ok its been 31! - they gave me an address to write to request the refund---it is a non-existant address in WY) ...I do not trust this...I am canceling my acct to be safe. BEWARE...dont take the chance cancel your accts or you will continue to be charged!!

19th of Jun, 2009

Yes Google Chest, A1 Member, Safelock ID, and Search Chest are all part of the same scam.

You need to get your bank to do a chargeback against each of the fraudulent charges and that will get you your money back + it cost sthe scammers extra on top he he.

See: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

• Ea

I got sucked in on GoogleAtHome.com for $1.97...subsequent charges:
    Googlerichesusa.com $99.00; Googleserv.com $47.50.
    NO Contact information for any of the above. No phone numbers; websites fro the above non-existent. My bank tried to get information for me but came up empty. I have cancelled my card to prevent further charges, they are trying to reverse the $47.50, but I may be out the $99...Makes me sooo sick...

• 1h
      23rd of Jun, 2009

So are all of them like that or can u really work from one of them?

• At
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I went to their website and entered the little amount of information required, which includes your phone number, to see if I qualified. When it took me to the new page stating I qualified and asked me for my CC for the shipping, I decided to dig deeper. I appreciate all the information that is on the web that discouraged me from entering my account information. I did get a call this morning from 973-577-7993, evidently the Easy Google Cash call center. The lady was pushy but I strongly told her I would not do the program. It took me three times of letting her know I would not do it and she gave up. I hope other people will visit these sites before signing up.

• Pi
      8th of Jul, 2009

i was sort of lucky, after submitting my name and phone number, i ws sent to a new screen which asked for 1.97 plus an undisclosed recurring monthly fee. i then shut the browser off. So i didnt lose any money at all however a woman called me 5x and i finally answered and she was very pushy about not disclosing the monthly fee but i should join anyway. i refused she then hungup on me and then i got upto 8 calls a day from them but no one on the other end of the line the system would just hang up. i reported them to the new jersey regulator for phone and internet sales and then they stopped calling but now a month later they started calling me again. i'll have to complain once more.