Easy Genuine Clean / Nature Cleanse

United States Review updated:
Pure Nutrient Products
After ordering sample product charged for $88 for larger amount of product, This was never ordered. Nearly impossible to get through on phone many attempts with long waits. Refused to refund money and referred to this site. A complete scam all around. This is the first time I have had this happen with any online shopping.

N  9th of Jul, 2009 by
i also was charged 88 dollars for something i did not order please help.
A  9th of Jul, 2009 by
i was charged 88 dollars, for something i did not 0rder
A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
Shipment from:
pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road
Orange CT 06477
Phone 866-779-7568
$88.00 charged and no product delivered, Total Fraud.
N  12th of Jul, 2009 by
Easy Genuine Clean and Nature Cleanse appear to be the same operation..
Phone numbers differ however:
Easy Genuine Clean 866-779-7455
Natural Cleanse 866-778-9080
Placed order with Debit Card DUMB//DUMB but will now have to file a police report to get refund from card issuer.
N  14th of Jul, 2009 by
Ordered online for free 30 day risk free trial and had two $88.88 charges within 15 days. I was told I would be refunded for one of the charges. Website is pure fraud with hidden info in small print - once you click onto the terms and conditions - after realizing your card has been comprimized - way at the bottom of the website you realize that you will be responsible for atleast the first payment and I was told that I could return the second shipment (charged 10 days before the shipment actually takes place) for credit. When and if I receive that shipment I will return it. then I must wait 10-20 days for credit. My Credit card company said that this type of scam has risen 10 fold in the last 6 months...I have been working to report this through the better business bureau and phone #s and name s of companies on the statement change at will and don't match up in their data base...virtually impossible to stop this...but I will keep trying!!!
N  14th of Jul, 2009 by
P.S. Everyone who answers the phone is named Chris with and Indian (dot not feather) accent!