Easy Fortune 500 Profits / charge of 69.95 to my account before I ever received cd

I stated that I could send for a cd for 1.95 about this home business and I did. with in a week I had a charge for 69.95 to my account which I am disputing. I called several time to the company a left several msgs which were never returned. I finally got ahold of Sarah and was told if I wanted to cancel I had to do it in person. I had the letter in the mail that day. Somewhere around the 6, 7, or 8 of January 09. As of this date they have not refunded me (3/6/09). I called again today and spoke with mark and he assured me the account had already been closed so I asked him where my refund was and he said they would be mailing it to me. It takes a while to process and I told him they have been processing it for almost 2 months and I want interest and my money. This is a scam. I am now disputing it with my bank and have also closed out the card it was put on. All this has cost loads of time and effort. By the way this started on I believe 12/29/08. It took them no time to charge my card but forever to refund.
WATCH OUT.

Comments

• Sy
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    Easy Fortune 500 Profits - I was charged for the services before I got the Cd,twice.
    Microsoft Cash 2
    South Carolina

The problem originated from a work at home site.
    Microsoft caught my eye. I paid $2.00 for the info CD, supposedly.
    My credit card got hit twice, well once .I cancelled it before the other charge hit it, $49.95 a hit.
    Please, be aware this was also listed under Easy Fortune 500 profits also.
    Somehow the two were linked together.

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2009

I believe I have been had by easyfortune500jprofits.com as well.

I signed for the cd, have never got it, and never got anything telling me, as they said I would, where to go on the web to see their products free for 7 days.

I emailed their given address: support@easyfortune500profits.com

So far 4 times it has come back. no such email address.

I am supposed to cancel before the 7 days if I want to cancel or they will bill me $75 / mo.

The above email is supposed to get you an email with the web address where I would go and print out a cancellation form and mail it to them.

no such address.

The complaint above from S. Carolina is pretty much useless because it doesn't mention HOW I GET IN TOUCH WITH THESE PEOPLE TO CANCEL BEFORE THEY TAK ME TO THE CLEANERS.

• Tr
      19th of Jan, 2009

Yes!! I got ripped off too. Easyfortune500profits.com got me to OK the $2.00 and then said I had 7days to cancel it if I wanted. I tried to cancel at their support site: support@easyfortune500profits.com within the 7days and it just comes up "unable to find" The add page: Easyfortune500profits.com dose not even have a "contact us" or a "support" link on it like real companies do. Then they got my account for another $69.95 on 1/19/09 A day the banks were closed! Their welcome note that came after the $2.00 (first charge) says that if I don't cancel, they'll charge my account $75.00 a month!

• Vi
      30th of Jan, 2009

I know how you feel. I ordered the info. myself. Then was hounded for days with phone calls that i wouldn't answer, when i did answer i talk to a person named Josh who interviewed me then passed my name on to his supervisor who is Kyle Patterson after he found out i didn't have the 6995.00 to invest he hung up on me. The next day my account was charged 69.95 that was not authorized now this company will not return my phone calls and the bank says i have to fill out forms mail them off and wait for my money to be put back into my checking account. As far as i am concerned this is theft by conversion and i am hiring a lawyer and bring charges against this company and Kyle Patterson, and i am planning to send several thousand emails across the U.s. to let every body know what kind of rip off company they are.

Vincent McClung
    a very pissed off person!!!

11th of Mar, 2009

My account was also charged $69.95 for this. What makes it so bad I tried to cancel and it came up unable find. Easy fortune 500 my %%% it should be called Easy Ripoff 500. I never even got a CD. If anyone is thinking about ordering Easy fortune 500 profits, take it from me and everyone else who has been ripped off. Don't waste your time or money...

Santrell Wheeler

• We
      19th of Mar, 2009

I also am disputing a charge this company has put on my account. I just canceled my card and my bank is working with me to get my money back. The company claims that the only way you can cancel your account is by a form that you download from the internet, fill it in and mail it out. Even though I canceled the account within the 7 day time limit, they still charged me. When I called the company (for the fourth time in three days), I told the girl I spoke with (Kim) that they are practicing bad business procedures. They have an offer out there, you sign up for it, you cancel before the time limit is up and they still charge you. After I went on for a few more minutes about all the bad things written about the company on the internet, she was unfazed. She kindly told me to have a nice day and I hung up on her. I did get the phone number of the man who actually owns the company, but he never picks up his phone. I spoke with a girl who is in the same office building in Provo, Utah and she comfirmed the address that I had was indeed the person I was looking for. If anyone needs an address or phone number of the scam artist behind Easy Fortune 500 Profits, please post here. I'll be more than happy to pass it on.

• Ly
      21st of Mar, 2009

Hi Wendy728,

I also got scammed by easyfortune500profits. Do you have the phone number for this guy. So I can try to contact him.
    Thanks Lynn

6420 Mooregate Dr.
    Amarillo
    Texas
    Phone: 806-356-9385

On 3/19/2009 I authorized a $1.99 charge on a visa debit card to receive a "Easy Fortune 500 Profit" start kit, to evaluate for seven days before having to make a decision as to allow a monthly charge of $75.00. My payment reference number is 926782956. As of this day 3/26/2009 I have yet to receive anything, however the company in question made certain that they got the 1st monthly charge by drafting my account. I am here by demanding the re-inbursement of my $75.00 and giving notice that the company in question shall be reported to the BBB, for the practice of in the offering of their product. I insist on the cancelation of any and all previous tranactions with the afore mentioned company.

• Lu
      27th of Mar, 2009

I was also ripped off by these people!!! They won't give me my money back, and they charged me AFTER i canceled!!!

• Th
      27th of Mar, 2009

They actually violated their own TOS in my case and charged me 3 business days after I ordered the trial. Their "cancellation" policy is outright ludicrous. They make you print out a PDF cancellation form and MAIL it to them, where "processing" may take up to 21 days, which only serves to buy them as much to siphon as much money from you as they can.

• Ed
      27th of Mar, 2009

I too was charged $69.95 and I didn't even order a danm thing. Never been on his site, except when I tried to find out what this charge was for on my bank statement. I immediatly canceled my card. Fortunatly for me there was insufficient funds and the bank declined it. HAHA there is that one up yours Fortune 500 ###! Anyway they dont need you to go to thier site, they just need someone to get you info for them. I am proof of that. The key is to watch your account very closely, scrutenize every transaction. I cought this because my new job doesn't do direct deposite so I had little to no money in my account. Therefore I didn't use the card for almost a month, then just yesterday I recieved a gift from vistaprint for a purchase I never made online. Hell I never even heard of vistaprint.com in my life. Today when I checked my account transactions I found Vistaprint.com, New York Times Digital, Easy Fortune 500, DRI*REG.com, Member-CS.com, FTD.com, WEL*ZOOBOOKS/ZOOTLES, and Holsted jewelers in New York, all trying to get money out of my account! I was fortunate this time, they got no money and I canceled my account. Others may not get so lucky, so please SPREAD THE WORD to everyone you know!

• Hr
      28th of Mar, 2009

I have also been scammed by this company. Any information anyone has on the company. Easy Fortune 500 Profits would be very much appreciated. There address or phone number.
    You can contact me at saradec@nycap.rr.com

• De
      30th of Mar, 2009
    Easy Fortune 500 Profits - Charged before info received
    Easy Fortune 500 Profits

I paid 1.96 for information from Easy Fortune 500 Profits about working at home. I never received my "Success Kit" but I was charged 69.99 to my charge. I have sent them emails, but I have been unable to find a phone number as I don't have any information on them except that Customer Service is on Mountain time. Does anyone have the phone number???

• Oo
      4th of Apr, 2009

OMG!!! I'm in that situatuation! I'm about to call right now my bank not to approve that charge because 5oo Profits its already charging me and I ordered it but havent received anything!!!

Good thing I found this out!

• Oo
      4th of Apr, 2009

I just noticed that I didn't spell situation correct lol

• La
      8th of Apr, 2009

I, too, have been robbed by this awful company. I think we should all get together and file a class action law suit and try to get the monger behind this behind bars!

• Fr
      8th of Apr, 2009

I had this charge on my bank statement as well and was told that I needed to fill in a form and then they will transfer the money back to me well I still do not have the cash however the email came from support@impactwealthsolutions.com it has now been a month
    I have filed a fraud complained with mny bank and is still waiting.

• Fr

the same here 2 cd and no idea who they are and now can not get my money back

• Ar
      11th of May, 2009

THEY ARE HORRIBLE! THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 2 DAYS AFTER I ORDERED THE CD. THEN THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I CANCELED WITH THEM. THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO MAIL IN SOME FORM TO CANCEL! THAT IS WHAT I DID. I WAITED 2 WEEKS TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY GOT THE FORM. THEY THEM TOLD ME THAT IT TAKES 21 DAYS SO I DECIDED TO WAIT THE 21 DAYS AND THEN CALL THEM BACK. SO I DID, WHEN I CALLED BACK THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED MY CANCELLATION FORM. SO I SENT ANOTHER ONE. I WAITED ANOTHER 21 DAYS, I CALLED AND SPOKE TO A LADY AND SHE TOLD ME "SINCE YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT I'LL CANCEL IT OVER THE PHONE", I ASKED ABOUT RECEIVING MY REFUND! SHE TOLD ME THAT I COULD NOT GET A REFUND BECAUSE I DIDN'T CANCEL IN TIME, WHEN THEY WERE THE ONES THAT DIDN'T CANCEL IT. THAT'S SOME BULLS***.

• Ar