Easy Forex / will not refund money

United Kingdom Review updated:
I joined easy forex and was asked to deposit 200 gbp.
Things so decided were not going well so decided to withdaw my remaining 165 remaining pounds.
I was informed I needed to email them copies of various documents including my passport and credit card ( both sides )
This seemed a little dubious so declined.
Any suggestions how I can get my money ?

N  20th of Nov, 2009 by
LEARN AND EARN IN FOREX TRADING (100% gaurentee for u r principal amount)

Pls dont invest u r hard earned money in any company and wait for their returns. My personnel advice is to learn the forex trading on your own and do the trading and take the profit. Trading is a very simple process. Earlier i was also very interested in investing in companies and many MLMs. Later i learnt the trading on my own and now im successfully doing the trade on ma own and trust me im earning about 50-60% of my principal amount every month.

If u want any guidelines regarding this forex trading and learn this forex trading I will let you know and train this trading 2days.

Earn Money with Forex Trading... A Best Online Opportunity to U...
N  9th of Sep, 2010 by
Maheshwaran. Do you teach trading?
N  20th of Oct, 2011 by
Hello and thank you for the feedback. Our regulations require us to request this information from our clients in order for them to make their withdrawals. This is to verify your identity and protect against fraud. I'm sorry if this process seems a little cumbersome, but we are committed to ensuring the safety of our clients. If you have any queries about the withdrawal process please contact us at cs@easy-forex.com.
A  18th of Sep, 2015 by
Warning easy forex is FRAUD. illegal scam company. If you ever make any money on their site, they will try to find a lotsss of excuses not to give you the money. Never ever trade with them.
D  15th of Oct, 2015 by
easy-forex is a regulated and trusted broker with over ten years history. We encourage any clients with issues to speak with us directly to enable us to assist them
A  25th of Apr, 2016 by
My account number on easyforex is 4392218. I can share my login details to everybody so you can check. They dont pay my earnings and i chat times and times with their customer service. Everytime they say, they will pay the day after. When i ask for payment the day after, they say again they will pay the day after.
N  26th of Apr, 2016 by
Following investigations with our internal departments it seems that security concerns were raised in this particular case.
easyMarkets is a regulated broker and therefore must adhere to strict guidelines regarding compliance, safety and client verification.
Our client services team is investigating the matter and is in close contact with the client.
D  26th of Apr, 2016 by
Yes you are right easyMarkets, you are close contact with me but I'm calling you twice a day. And everyday, you are talking about same thing. I dont trust you.

Easy Forex Logo Easy Forex