easy feet / Ordering problem

1 PO Box 4525, Pacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8884411114

On 12/12/2010, I went to the web site to order one pair of Easy feet. I provided my credit card information and then was asked a series of questions. I decided to upgrade my order to the deluxe pair. At the end of the questions, my order confirmation appeared. I actually paid $134.85 for three sets of deluxe easy feet. Shipping alone was $59.91. The web site did not provide any way to correct the number ordered or cancel the order.
I tried calling the toll free number, but could not get through. Then I read online that they block your phone number once you place an order. I used a different phone and got through. Apparently they are not interested in repeat customers.
I have not tried to cancel the order or receive a refund. I plan to resell the items if they arrive. I want to warn anyone checking into this company. From what I have read, customers have the same problem when they call to order.

Lp

Comments

• He
      20th of Dec, 2010

what a rip. 12/20/2010...
    Just ordered 1 shoe (easy feet). AFTER giving all cc info, order conformation appeared showing I had just ordered 2 delux pairs, and shipping of $39. Tax alone was almost $7.
    How the hell do these people get away with this crap?
    calling my bank 1st thing in the AM and blocking this charge. Also contacting the BBB and a few internet FRAUD groups as well as a few government offices.
    People like this need to be stopped NOW!

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2011

i called and ordered easy feet somehow my order for 1 set of easyfeet became 3 and the charge was for over $75.00. it was on a saturday when my husband came back and i told him what happened he said cancel debit card so we did. and they did NOT GET A DIME and have tried to call me all week. hope this helps someone who they have tried to rip off! heard they also do this on the phone.

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2011

this is a follow up on complaint! If you want to try easyfeet go to walgreens $9.99 PER SHOE AND NO SHIPPING! buyer beware NEVER give your credit card number before you place an order! Hope this helps other people from getting scammed.

• Db
      12th of Feb, 2011

Just order easy feet order 1 pair and was charged for 2 pairs and shipping was over $30 bring my total to over $61. I called customer service and was told I would have to call back on Monday and get it straighten out. I'm calling my bank and telling them not to except this charge. Unbelieveable, how is this company still in business. D. Brooks, Lexington, KY

• Be
      22nd of Feb, 2011

I placed an order online for a pair of Easy Feet. I used an AMEX card to charge it. total was 30.97. I received the item exactly as i ordered it. Also, i called AMEX and checked my balance, they did not make any additional charges. But to play it safe i had AMEX block the merchant from making any other charges to my credit card, [it blocks the merchant from posting charges for 4 years].

• Sh
      21st of Mar, 2011

It is a "deathtrap"! It will not stay in place and slides all around the tub. DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY!