easy body detox online / unauthorzed charge

Phone: 18888582808
I had order a free tiral of total body cleanse and acaislim pills.which I was charged for as well so not really a free trial!
But atleast I can return those things and I know what they ARE. Today saw charges from easy body detox online for $78.84 and havenot received anything from them. It is unfortunate coz Noone picks up when I call this phone number [protected]).Thanks

N  13th of Jan, 2009 by

easy body detox online - unauthorized billing
easy body detox online
822 e. Marquette rd
Phone: 773-203-7323

in November 2008 i placed a trail supply for supreme brands and total cleanse. I called within the 15 day trail period to cancel the order and asked the customer service representative did i need an confirmation #, which he stated that i didn't need one to confirm that the order was cancel. However in the month of December 0f 2008, i noticed a charge for $78.91 for supreme brands and $78.84 for Total cleanse all this trouble and unauthorized charging because i was willing to try a product that i have heard so much talk about to help me with my weight problem has done nothing but cause me stress . Now on my December bank statement a see a charge for easy body detox on line in the amount of $84.79 which i did not order, nor do i have the so call package. I realize that this is a scam and it's bad for people like me looking for help with our weight issues.
A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
What has been your end result? Did you obtain a refund?
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I have experienced the same thing, except I was not charged the $78.84 I was charged for the $5.95 and questioned the bill since it seemed to be a duplicate (fortunately for me) and when I called the number 888-828-2808 no one answers. The online site is down now too. It is a scam. Stay away from EASY BODY DETOX ONLINE.
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me as well
A  28th of Jan, 2009 by
I had the same thing happen to me. I suddenly received a whole bottle after requesting a sample, and noticed a charge of $78.84 on my charge. Then I got a notice that my order had been shipped by Bizrate, which I returned immediately. I called and was told I would receive a refund...but the refund was only partial. There was a "chat" site on their website only...no address! The chat person said that there was a 30% restocking fee. My argument of not paying a fee for something I did not order was fruitless. Now today, there is an additonal charge on my card for $84.79 this time. I still cannot find an address to file a complaint against them.
I wonder who we can report these people to... Attorney General's Office?
N  28th of Jan, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me as well. How do I get out of this mess? The phone number 888-858-2808 is not a valid number, no one answers. Help?
A  29th of Jan, 2009 by
Same thing happen to me. I was also charged the 5.95 and today there is a charge of $84.79 on my account. I called the number listed 888-828-2808 and got no answer. How do we stop this charge and shipments? You keep returning them with a note to cancel, will they do it? How do we go about getting arefund if you can not talk to anyone? I did get a hold of the 5.95 charge and canceled that 84.79 was not funny when it hits your account.
A  29th of Jan, 2009 by
i also ordered this total cleanse and am still awaiting my free trial for 5.95 that the company already charged me, i tried cancelling the future 78.84 that i been hearing others complain about and this jerk company claims the cancelled the whole entire thing (free trial too) but yet they kept my 5.95...
When i told them i still wanted the trial just not future fees they said to reorder and cancel the day i get my trial pills to cancel future fees but to use a different card? then could never provide me with a cancel confirmation number? This company claims they " ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE A SHIPMENT FROM THERE SUPPLIER BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN SHIP YOU YOUR PILLS...

A  5th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sweetie, you were lucky it only cost you $5.95 - they charged me $84.79! After I had returned the bottle unopened and unused.

I called them at every phone number I could find on these entries, kept getting hung up on and tried the chat line and they kept kicking me off

FINALLY -i decided on a little deception of my own, - by playing as nice as I possibly could and saying that I was so happy with the product was how i got this number 800-787-1219 and got on the chat line at the same time. I figured if I kept 2 people busy at one time maybe someone would listen. The person on the phone tried to act like she couldn't hear me until I advised the person on the chat that I knew she could hear me because I could hear the girl reading my instant messages to her - gawfaw!
I was finally able to get the order canceled and to get confirmation of a refund - I'll have to keep you posted on how that goes.

try it 800-787-1219 GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
N  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience - I'm not sure what product you ordered from us as Supreme Brands dose not make or sell "Total Cleanse" - this is a different product made by a different company then Supreme Brands, so I'm not sure how you ordered the two together.

If you need any assistance please contact our 24/7 customer service staff at (866) 899-9006 - if you were incorrectly billed please take a few minutes to discuss the situation with a customer service representative so that you can see what we can do for you.

Customer Service Manager