Easy Body Detox / Fraud and cheating

On 12/04/08 I went on line to Anna's Diet site and ordered the Acai Berry and was referred to Colon xR for a trial free product. On 01/6/09 I received my Bank statement with 2 charges of $78.84 each for Easy body Detoxonlin & Easy Body Cleanse Pro on 12/28/2008 and Acai Berry $78.81 on 12/24/2008 plus the shipping and handling charges for Pure Acai berry $4.99 and TCleanse $5.95 on 12/05/08 supposedly free products.

I was able to cancel the Acai berry but I called the # [protected] and the line was continually busy so I called the other number #[protected] received a voice message advising hours of operation from 9 AM to 6 PM EST (time of call was past EST) or send an email request to:www.mytrialproduct.com. I went online to the website :www.mytrialproduct.com. sent an email and received an auot-response that lead nno where . I also tried the number [protected]) that was on the order and had same response as the [protected] number.

Essentially, at this time I am unable to reach anyone to cancel this product.

When I went to the website for mytrialsupport, I saw only the amount of consumer complaints regarding the bogus tactics used by this company. At this time I found this site to file a report.

Jo

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Jan, 2009
    Easy Body Detox - Unauthorized billing
    Easy Body Detox

I too signed up for the free trial with shipping of $5.95. I called the number 866-320-0038 after speaking with my bank and told them that my bank would be involved if we could not rectify this situation by phone. They told me that I was supposed to cancel my account although I never signed up for an account and that I had 15 days from the shipping date of the trial to do so or I would be charged. I argued that I never agreed to that and that on their website it specifically states in fine print that it I returned the product by January 22, 2009 I would not be charged anything. The operator agreed to cancel my account and froward my concern to the refund department who will contact me within 24-48 hours by email and that I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days. We will see.

• Co
      27th of Jan, 2009
    Easy Body Detox - Unauthorized charges
    Easy Body Detox

On 11/16/08 I went on line to Carla's Weight Loss site and referred to MCS (My Colon Solution) for a trial free product. It was order 525409. Received this in late November. On 12/26/08 received statement from Credit Card Company with several charges for supposedly free products. I was able to cancel 2 of them but I called the other one and received a voice message advising hours of operation from 9 AM to 6 PM EST (time of call was past EST) or send an email request to:www.mytrialproduct.com. When I tried to phone this Easy Body Detox Online (888-582-8080) on 12/27/08 it would ring once then an operator would come on with if you would like to make a call please hang up and dial again. I was also unable to check the 800 number through AT&T. I also tried the number (866-320-0038) that was on the order and had same response as the 888-582-8080 number.

Essentially, at this time I am unable to reach anyone to cancel this product. I did, however, contact the credit card company for a future solution to any additional charges.

• Go
      27th of Jan, 2009

It isn't going to happen... I have been dealing with the same thing for the last month and a half and still have yet to get the refund... I have been told everytime I call a it will be 7 to 10 buisness days until my refund... That was Dec 2nd... It is now January 27th and still no refund. Good luck to you...