Eastern Funding Source / A bunch of crooks

Eastern Funding Source
New Hyde Park
I was hired by this company to be a "Account Manager." The person who hired me was named Greg and he promised me the world. Telling me all about how much money I could make and how great an opportunity this was. After working there for 2 days I realized this place was a scam. Not only do they rob their clients blind through false advertising but they also rob their employees. Whether you take lunch or not they deduct an hour. If you go to the bathroom they deduct 15 minutes. These are the same people that brought down the subprime Mortgage industry and destroyed our economy. Beware of hidden fees and corrupt business practices. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

More Eastern Funding Source Complaints & Reviews

Plus Eastern Funding Source - Scam Artists [6]
Plus Eastern Funding Source - liars and crooks [1]

N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
I worked with a representative named Alex from Eastern Funding Source. He told me I would would be receiving $10k today and another $10k next week (at a rate of 40%) . So I needed the money and agreed to sign the contract. Not only did I never receive the second round of funding but every time I called back they said he no longer worked there. Then as a final kick in the face I looked at my bank account and there was $1000 taken out of my account by some company named TSM Management. I later found out that this was a "Risk Assessment Fee" charged by Eastern Funding Source which I knew nothing about. As the previous post said STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
The subprime mess was caused by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and the Democrats in congress, which was what in turn destroyed our economy. Democrats: ### ups always.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I just started working there as a telemarketer. Its been only a day but I can see where you guys are comin from, they seem like a scam. There interview process was horrible, they made me train right after for 4 hours and didnt ask for any information regards to the position. But they payin the bills so wat should i do>