Eastern Connection / Failure to deliver transportation service and terrible customer service

Contracted with this company 10/20/06 for delivery of van from Florida to California. Was told it would arrive in 10-14 days. Multiple phone calls resulted in a multitude of excuses and we were told that per the contract, they are not responsible for delivery in a reasonable amount of time. TWO MONTHS LATER, STILL NO VAN!

More Eastern Connection Complaints & Reviews

Plus Eastern Connection - fraud
Plus Eastern Connection - Bunch of thieves [1]

A  5th of Jan, 2007 by
This company A Eastern Connection is the worst! They were supposed to pick up a car on Jan 2nd 4 days later they never showed. Everytime I called they were nasty and rude and it was one lie after another. This company should be closed down. HORRIBLE COMPANY! It must be run by idiots!!!!!!
A  30th of Jul, 2008 by
Hi Every one,

I am badly taken for a ride by the A Eastern connection company, They faxed me the docs on 6th of july
and i faxed them back with authorisation to charge $980, I had to do this because they promised to pick the vehicle from california on 10th or 11th, july Which they never picked up, When i called them they where rude at me and told me that i should read the fine print, Which says 14 days, But now they are calling em for extra money foe Gas hike prices.

I have agreed to pay $130 for gas when the driver delivers the car to me.On 17th they called me from a private number and said the truck is in SFO they should be coming to Fremont CA, By eveining, No one turned up, AGain when i called them they started shouting at me saying that I am pressurising them.

No one turned up to pick my vehicle, Lat week on 25th july i called them saying when can i expect the driver to pickup they said weekend, No one showed up, I called them on monday, I answer i get is the driver met with a heart attach, I have to wait until he recovers, On tuesday i called them to return my money, They where not only rude they say they are waiting on medical reports of driver.

I lost my mind hearing that and questioned them whats when the Greg guy comes on phone and talks trash at me.

I have decided to inform the Newyork State attorney General and BBB, Also looking for people to join me to sue this company, So that they will never cheat any one like us.