Eastbay.com / Bad service

Horrible. Last time I ever order from this company again. I had a $25 gift card I had to use, so I was looking for something to buy. I ordered a Phiten Power sleeve on 12/5 - received notification it would be backordered until 12/12, then 12/19. Okay, now it's 12/24, and I just received an email it's backordered until 1/20/09. This was something I absolutely needed to have sooner than later, and now I may not get it at all until sometime in 2009. I'm not to going to badmouth the company and call them any names, but I am extremely disappointed, and this will be my last order with them.

• Very.Angry12345's Response, May 22, 2018

jordan@gaudinessmall.com

Do not buy from them.

Je

Comments

• Ta
      7th of Jan, 2009

29th of Aug, 2011
    Eastbay.com - Stay away from this one
    Eastbay.com
    eastbay.com

I pay all the items at the eastbay including the shipment, why that the ups call me and they said that im going to pay for another $55 dollars when it convert to Philippine peso it is almost 3, 000, what a hect, i've been ship 2x at the footlocker and i don't have any problems regarding the delivery, what is this all about.

• Ge
      22nd of Nov, 2012
    Eastbay.com - I'll never buy from them again
    Eastbay.com
    eastbay.com

When I recieved my Northface sweatshirt it had a hole in the middle. It took eastbay 3 to 4 weeks to credit my account. They didn't refund me the total price when it was their fault in the first place. Took them forever to talk on the hone. I'll never buy from them again!

• Ve
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Eastbay - jordan@gaudinessmall.com
    China
    Maine

Scam website do not buy take your money and send you garbage...

• Ka
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Eastbay - Online orders, exchange, returns
    Wausau
    Wisconsin

I was not notified about items being unavailable for exchange. I have waited over a month since I placed my initial order and have not even received my money back. I was over charged for shipping.