East West Bank Mastercard / overpayment

Philippines Review updated:

Last Jun 29 I called east west bank mastercard to request wiaver of annual fee P2, 000.00. Request was denied. I decided to cancel card. I was told to fully pay my outstanding balance including installment. Thay computed and gave the total amount. I paid before due date the amount they gave me. After comfirmation of check payment made has been cleared. but i was informed the payment I made was overpaid. They said they will pay the overpayment and cash rewards. Until this writing I have not recieved any communication from east west bank and they have not paid me. Thay charged me 5% on the installment for early payment. I was forced to terminate my cards because of not waiving the annual fee.

Comments

Dec 09, 2011

Kindly email to this address, the latest purchase on my card. I am worried that a friend have used it online purchase of airline ticket. I forgot my wallet at their residence with my master card in it . this is Mailyn Flores with card # 5780-9642-0480-0005 and my mind will be at peace knowing that my card was not used. thank you .