East Shore Marketing Group / Deceptive advertisement!

1 PO Box 9355New Haven, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203-469-2968

This company advertises earning up to $4,400 weekly simply by stuffing envelopes. You must send $39.00 to register and the company sends you the brochures. I sent a $39.00 money order and have received nothing. They have not called me, sent the envelopes, returned my calls or returned my money. They promise sending you the prestamped, preaddressed envelopes within 4 business days of receiving your $39.00 registration fee.

Additionally, they will not answer any of your questions regarding their company or what kind of brochures they will be sending you. The phone number available has an automated answering service and you never talk to a live individual.
To date, I have received nothing!

Va

Comments

Jh
  29th of Feb, 2008

I did the same thing. I sent the money and have not received anything back, in the form of the brochures or my money back. The brochures were supposed to be sent out within a week, but to this day I have received nothing.

Au
  7th of Mar, 2008

On Friday,February 29,2008 I sent 39.99 to this company and it was delivered on Monday,March 3,2008.I put a tracking number on it at the post office.Well on Friday,March 8,2008 I found a number that I thought was their and I called it and the lady said it was not them,but she has done some investication on them because alot of people had been calling her and she told me to go to goggle and search for them.They never sent me any supplies for the job of stuffing envolepes and they said i could make up to 4400.00 in a week.Someone needs to stop them.

Hu
  8th of Mar, 2008

I have more than enough money on me, so I didnt care about a measly 39 bucks. When I sent in my registration form, I wrote the message "I know this is a scam, so enjoy 'your' money, b***h you did NOT earn it you f****ng scammer" I sense they will get the message that at least one person knows they are a scam.

By the way, the 39 I sent in, I made all that back in about 30 minutes, so ESMG, F*** YOU from all those that you have scammed.

Good day, and good luck to all those who were scammed by these ###. You will find something soon.

1m
  22nd of Mar, 2008

I SENT IN $39.00 ON FEB 12 AND ITS NOW THE END OF MARCH AND THEY HAVEN'T SENT ME ANYTHING. TO WHOM IS DOING THIS I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY YOU TOOK FROM MY KIDS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU!!!

Ca
  30th of Mar, 2008

we found this ad in the AMERICAN CLASSIFIEDS.
and our friends just sent out the $39. So i guess we will find out soon on our own.
I did do some research with the Better Business Bureau and this company was real. Even though it didn't have that many reports/complaints.

i guess because its such a HUGE company and have many people replying to their ad, it takes soooo long for the response.

I also received information on AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS.
but im not sure about this company yet.

Pa
  5th of Apr, 2008
East Shore Marketing Group - emvelope stuffing SCAM
East Shore Marketing Group
po Box 9355
New Havem
Connecticut
Phone: 203-469-2968

I too fell for this SCAM.. I sent in $39.00 in a check.
They cashed my check and it cleared my bank last month. I have not heard from them in any way.
I checked the BBB and they have mutipal company names. I also have the name of the bank they deposited my check to and checked it out on the web.
They promised $4400 a week full time. Also they promised to send other info. Also provided a 90-day guarentee. I got this info from a family member who worked with a girl that claims see worked for them and received a check from them...
I want my money back.

Ta
  26th of Apr, 2008

I sent in the money a month ago hoping that I could finally find someway of earning extra money. I have two small kids and day care is so expensice I have priced the cheapest being 800 a month I need work but no one to help with my kids so I was hoping and praying like crazy this would work. I put off a bill to send in the 39$ and like I said its been a month and NOTHING. 39$ might be chump change to some people but to people like me 39$ is alot. I am really upset i am so tired of dissapoinments and once again I gave my hopes up. If u work for this company and are fooling people may god help u. Its really sad u do this to people especially during times like these now.

Ly
  11th of Jul, 2008

I too sent $39.00 to East Shores Marketing and I have recieved nothing. I think I will contact the FTC because of false practice. Advertising without producing a product is against federal law. If anyone has any futher information on this company please contact me at freetoscoot2002@yahoo, com. I think we should get a class action suit filed against the people who started this scam and put a stop to the defauding. Thank you for hearing me out.
Sincerely,