East Atlanta Moving Labor Services / rip off moving (bad) services

United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Masio Freeman East Atlanta Moving Labor Services
Phone: (678) 949-1577
I hired MASIO FREEMAN at East Atlanta Moving Labor Services through the website www.movinghelp.com (powered and referred by Uhaul), and it was a horrible experience. The owner told me the movers were experienced; -but they were not. Two young kids 'claiming to have 4 years of experience' packed the trailer light in front, heavy in the back. So heavy - the tires were flatted. At 35mph the trailer fish tailed so bad I almost crashed. In order to get to my house closing in another state, I had to park the trailer at a Uhaul lot and leave it for 5 days, pay extra charges for the days, hire men to unload it, pay for a storage unit, hire more people to re-pack again so that I could move. Over $400 out of pocket and two weeks of delay getting my things moved out of state. I called the owner Masio Freeman that morning and told him what had happened. His reply "we are not responsible". I filed a complaint /resolution request with movinghelp.com You can't call them, you submit a request for resolution - and the owner replies. There is no customer service from movinghelp.com and it became quickly obvious that the owner of the moving company knows how the system works. After corresponding 3 times, the site ask "is this matter resolved click YES or NO". If you click NO then a box comes up saying "once you close this complaint it is considered to be resolved". I went back and clicked NOT RESOLVED again - and the site is a dead end with the same remark forcing you to either close the case as resolved, or closing it for you if you don't reply - and the site does not allow you to reply. What a JOKE. No calls allowed and there is NO comment added anywhere on the site to alert others that this company is a scam. I sent a request to speak to someone at Moving Help and the email was rejected. Realizing I had been ripped off by both companies, I called American Express (who does offer customer service), and filed a claim against the charge because I did not receive the services I paid for. Next time, I'll hire a professional moving company and/or look for deals through GroupOn. If you're not satisfied with the service or a deal from GroupOn, they make it right.
Jul 16, 2015