Easirent / my worst experience
It's the worst company I have ever dealt with!
They promised to provide a great simple service, but I got absolutely nothing but a headache.
I needed to cancel one trip by a rented car and they said: "no problem, we'll send you an email with a confirmation and you just have to use the link inside".
I have never received this email, so I called them again. They said that the cancellation is impossible because it should be done within 24 hours (I knew about this and I tried to cancel it within 24 hrs). So there was no opportunity to get my money back because someone was too stupid and slow enough to send me an email right after our conversation.
More Easirent Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style 
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent UK - rent a car