Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK / money raising extortion style
I have had a very bad experience with Easirent Heathrow and I will never ever recommend them to a friend or anyone else.
Long story short, when I needed to extend my rental, I got in touch with the branch and the employee told me he will extend in exchange of XX pounds. Two days later another employee calls to let me know that the extension was not done and that I will need to pay three times more for the same duration or face being driving illegally. The alternative I was given was to return the car immediately which I could not possibly have done being 60-70 miles away at work.
Complained immediately (towards the end of October 2014) and I am still awaiting feedback despite my repeated e-mails to their main office and their customer support a month on.
Their behaviour equated to extortion and should not be tolerated.
Their customer service is anything but. I am yet to hear back from them.
More Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- Easirent - my worst experience
- Easirent UK - rent a car