EaseEmart.com / No refund

I ordered a bathroom vanity set and when it looked as though I wasn't going to get the items within the 6-8 wk special order time line I requested my refund May 19th and it is now July 9th and all I have gotten was run around with the company about my refund. This transaction was done through paypal however; because of the long special order time that was more then 45 days they told me that they can't help me with my refund...

I am here to warn all who are thinking of shopping at this site... I checked the site today and it is now is called easeEmart.com and they sell more then bath room products...

Comments

• Ng
      18th of Jul, 2008

I agree the same.I had given an order for a mobile phone.As per their commitment it should shipped within 10 days, But it does not happens.On the other hand, the customer support is very poor.

• Yi
      21st of Jul, 2008

It happened the same with me .not even a phone call.

• Ng
      22nd of Jul, 2008

If anyone of you purchased a product by Google Checkout you can submit a cancellation request to get the money back unless you have received the product.Since for a few days there is no receiving of phone calls from easeemart customer care and also found a lot of changes in the web site .Google Checkout is no longer allow Easeemart.com to process orders using Google Checkout.I advice to think twice before purchasing any product from this site.

30th of Jul, 2008

I have the similar experience. Paypal did not help at all. I have no means to communicate with the seller. They do not reply my emails and the old phone# does not work.

Mani Guha

• Hi
      31st of Jul, 2008

I had the same issue with vanity order. If you purchased through Pay Pal, continue to make a claim. If they receive enough claims they will investigate even if it's outside the 45 days. Everyone who did not receive their order or refund should make a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3.gov) also.

5th of Aug, 2008

I am having the same issue. Ordered on 7/13 and have not recieved my product. The phone number no loger works, I cannot log into my account, and they will not anwser my e-mails. Did I get ripped off?

12th of Aug, 2008

I just found out the owner "Sadi" has other companies that all have a "F" rating on the BBB.

Now he's auctioning off cell phones

• Fj
      21st of Aug, 2008

Same thing here. I bought the Club BAV membership back in April and ordered a toilet, a shower panel and a vanity from Bath And Vanities. The toilet came but not the two other items. Five weeks after I had ordered, I was told those items were on back order and got a full refund.

I ordered those two items again after confirming on the phone (I'm assuming I talked to "Sadi") that they were on stock. By this time, the site had changed from www.bathandvanities.com to www.easeemart.com . I now got a 5% discount with my club BAV membership - a smaller savings than what the membership originally offered, but shipping was now free. The vanity did arrive, but the shower panel never came.

Then the site changed again to www.buypalonline.com . The site looked the same as Easeemart and the previous Bathandvanities, but Easeemart was still in existence and was now an auction site. I could no longer log in with my username on either site. Worried, I called Buypalonline and inquired about my order number. I was told (by "Sadi" I'm assuming because it was the same person I originally spoke with) that Buypalonline did not have my order number in their system. He explained that Buypalonline bought out Easeemart, and any complaint I had with Easeemart should be taken up with them.. I called Sadi on his BS since I knew that it was the same person. He also called me by my last name, which I had never given him. How did he know my last name since he had no record of my order number?

I contacted Google Checkout and filed a complaint. I also called my credit card company and they refunded me the full amount for the shower panel. Google did not pursue the complaint after I got my refund fro the credit card company. I also emailed Easeemart and they claim that when they changed their website, they lost all order numbers... That was the last I ever heard from Easeemart.

I am now trying to get a refund for my Club BAV membership since it's no longer valid on either site.

I found the shower panel I wanted on eBay and got it for the same price as bathandvanities within 4 days... I feel like what I thought was a great deal with bathandvanities turned out to be one big scam.

• Va
      25th of Aug, 2008

I ordered three bathroom vanities from the Bathandvanities.com website in April. Purchased through Paypal, they said it would be 1-10days. then when I emailed, they said 4-6 weeks. Then after six weeks they set up a delivery date and said they would send a confirmation email when it shipped. Of course it never shipped and when I called about it they had to check with the manufacturer. A few days later they said it would be shipped in a couple weeks. When that date came and went I contacted them again and he said it did not make the container that was coming in and it would be a month or two. He offered to refund the money, but I really just wanted the merchandise at this point. Now I have completed the rest of my house, bought fixtures to fit these sink cabinets along with the mirrors and bath accessories. Where do you go from here to get a refund? I made a complaint to IC3.gov and I intend to file a report with my local constables office. Paypal said the same thing as the rest of the complaints and my Mastercard said they don't handle complaints after 60 days. I will definately do more research before buying from a new company online.

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2008

I placed an order last month for a cell phone with BuyPalOnline.com. You can guess the rest... no cell phone, no calls returned, no emails returned. I live minutes from their office and drove by this afternoon. The office was closed, and actually, it was quite creepy. My next step is filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General Office, and I hope you do the same. It can be done online. Well wishes to all, and hope we get our hard earned money back.

• As
      8th of Oct, 2008

I also placed an order for a cell phone with Buypalonline.com. Same thing here...no returned calls or email. Was anyone able to get their money back from the company? If so, let know how...

• 4r
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Ok, I've had the same thing happened to me, my thing is I'd ordered 2 Game Systems, totalling almost $800, I was too given the run around, on their site, request any item over 250.00 must send check or money order, I should have been skeptical about this from the get go, but all I was reading at the time was good reports about this company, well as the months rolled on, I'd never gotten the game systems nor a refund after been told it would come in ten days, that was the last of September, I don't know what kind of time table these folks or person have but they are truly a thief, One of the gifts was for a child, just imagine that you can't give a child a gift that they are expecting, how sad! If anyone has anymore information on this scam company please contact me.

• So
      9th of Feb, 2009

I paid $ 50. membership for Bath and vanities less than two months later company name change to easeemart without any notification on their behalf, i figure it out. Anywasys all I have to said is that I purchase various items and for a little while I was receiving my orders after calling and bugging because they were always late, and all of a sudden they stop sending my paid orders, phone was disconnected live chat was cancel, they were erased. They did not cashed my checks, but never returned them and my $50. membership for a whole year lasted only four months not even.

• Li
      21st of Feb, 2009

i had the same thing happen with buypalonline.com. I ordered a cell phone and sent the check. here it is february of the next year and i cant even find the company anymore. they emailed be baack about 5 times and just kept telling me it was coming. the last time i was told they were sending a refund. but that never came either. if anyone knows how to solve the issues please let me know.