Earthlink / Earthlink Internet lied about their prices
In September I called Earthlink to ask how much it would be to keep my earthlink email address if I cancelled service since Time Warner was offering $29.95 Roadrunner deal. Earthlink offered to match $29.95 price and I said I’d stay with them. Since then, I’ve been charged $41.95 a month and can’t get anyone at Earthlink to provide promised price. We are retired on fixed budget and the additional $12 a month is a big deal to us. When I call I get people in India who say they will fix and call me back.
They cannot give me a number so I can call them back. I have asked for name and email/phone for president of company and they say they don’t have it. I am outraged a company I have been customer of for 15-20 years would treat a customer like this.
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- Earthlink - Unauthorized billing 
- People PC - Never signed up but was charged
- PeoplePC - charges after account closed a year
- PeoplePC - Continued to charge 
- PeoplePC - Bad service