Earthlink / EarthLink has worst customer service ever
I ordered earthlink satellite thinking i was going to get really great service for my area. They came out and installed my satellite immediately. My service was slower than dial up. I called up cust svc. I spent 6 hrs on the phone being transferred from dept to dept with no resolution.
We ran various speed tests and still they could not help me. So i asked if they could send out a technician. Their reply was your system is working fine. I told them it wasnt fine and i'm not paying 115.00 a month for no service. The customer service agent hung up on me. I called back requesting to speak to a manager with no luck. The manager transferred me to a technician that could barely speak a word of english. I again explained my situation and i asked if he could set up an appt. For a technician to come out to see what the problem was. He said there was no satellite service in my area then he said in a very rude manner just cancel the service and transferred me back to the automated system. When i finally got another rep on the phone they said there was nothing i could do about cancelling unless i paid the early termination fee. I explained that i never had any service but still nothing i could do but pay. Nothing was ever resolved for me. This is by far the worst company i have ever dealt with.
And of course im still being billed.
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices