Earth Events Update to Earth Events / Fraud

Ireland Review updated:
4.4
I thought the email was from Google Earth and I submitted my Visa card details to them

You have been charged: € 44.08 EUR

For billing & technical support contact us by:

Email: earth@supporthelp.net

Toll free: [protected]

Merchant System Order number: 23072460

You have purchased: 3 Years Membership and 2 Extra Features EUR 44.08

Registration time: 23/9/2008 8:28:33 PM
Can I request you ensure that they do not get away with this

Comments

Jo
  5th of Oct, 2008
IH CAN I CANCEL GOOGLE EARTH.
I AM NOT SATISFIED.
ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.

USER BCD 72K

PASS. SX88ZA
An
  9th of Oct, 2008
I paid for 3 years membership #832593949 . They are nonresponsive to a refund. They say you have 7 days to cancel, I order Oct 7th. Today Oct 9th and they are no where to be found only a fack phone number.
Bu
  14th of Oct, 2008
Google Earth does not work - it did download, but requires a 15-digit key to open. Google Earth download provided two six-digit codes - a "username" and a "password: - not a 15-digit key?

Is this a fraud?

I did use the telephone number 1-866-903-4555, and I am now waiting for an email from Google Earth to solve this problem.

The responding office is in Holland.

I shall consider this a miracle if there is a response.
Ez
  4th of Nov, 2008
I have been successfully approved and can not get it to come up on my computer...can i cancel the entire transaction?
Be
  15th of Nov, 2008
gogolearth
Ro
  5th of Mar, 2009
I have just been taken by "virtual earth" for a cost of $50.00. I can't open the download page nor access their help site. I am sure that the "Google" name was used in the transaction which I mistakenly thought was there four safe. I am now concearned about information that was used.
Jo
  14th of Mar, 2009
Me too, cost $57, no reply to cancellation request, my concern now is ID fraud, does anyone have any experience of this please?
Ju
  13th of Sep, 2009
Yes sir, me too.

I Nov. 11/2008 I bought 3 years of Google Earth and 2 extra features for $ USD 68.74. "Welcome & Thank you" was motto of this "company" named: DLOADINFO.COM in red and capital letters. Login page http://members-site.net, never visited.

They give me a cryptic user name (BCD72K) and a password that "now" I know were a fraud. I continue now reading for all of you that printed page, almost a year old: "For billing and technical support contact us by e-mail: earth@supporthelp.net." I never consulted anything.

Today, I found Free Google Earth in Microsoft Messenger, and the browser redirected me to this page of complaints and found myself conned, almost a year later (!), I am surprised to find out that I have been conned ten months ago. I think Google must know this permanent situation. Why Google do nothing to prevent the use of his name in this fraudulent operations?
Ju