Earth Angel Spa / Terrible experience

Purchase gift certificates or use services from these two businesses. You will loose your money!!! I got a gift cart from my husband for our wedding anniversary that he purchased from them($200) and they would not honor it (they refused to provide any services). When I approached the owner at the Toronto downtown location (Cumberland St.) she refused to deal with me and would not even allow me to use her business phone to contact the other location to resolve the matter. They luck customer service skills, common curtosy and business professionalism. Stay away if you don't want to loose your money!!! They're located at 165 dundus st. w. suite 116 mississauga, ontario and 128 1/2 cumberland st toronto, ontario.

Va

Comments

Hi,

I am terribly sorry you had this situation happen to you, but it didn't happen to you by us at Earth Angel Spiritual Center in the Seattle, Washington USA area. You have our email address associated with your bad service organization in Canada.

I would be HAPPY to honor the bad experience that you had by those other people myself if there is anything I can do for you at a distance. If you are looking for Spiritual Coaching or Intuitive Readings, I am one of the best and I would be happy to honor the gift certificate that you received from those other people - just so that you don't go away thinking that ever place with the name of Earth Angel is out of integrity, because I certainly am not. Please contact me at: academyofspirit@gmail.com for any further discussion on this topic. I would truly appreciate you removing our website from your complaint since we are located in Seattle area, not in Toronto, Canada.