Earnmoneyfastwithgoogle.com / I have not received anything

Puyallup, WA, United States Review updated:

I ordered this home money maker in good faith and paid S&H as required. I have not received a thing what so ever from them and have tried to contact them many times right away and nothing works.. I now do not want any of their money making programs since they seem to be a scam. I just want this charge or anything they may have charged me, back to me immediately or by Dec.1st I will file a complaint with the B.B.B. Let me know immediately when you have refunded this back to me by email or I will go forward with what I have to do!!! They want our money 0nly, it seems and I am very unhappy with them. I do not want anything to do with them ever again. Send this money immediately and any other that they may have charged me immediately. I am tired of these companies trying to take all the money they can and never give anything at all with their scams and false info. I am plenty mad and want nothing to do with them and their word is no good at all!
Do

Comments

Mo
  1st of Dec, 2008
Dear Dolores,

First, let me say that I am not affiliated with that site in any way.

I visited the site last night and I must tell you that everything about it points to the conclusion that it is a phishing site. The whole purpose of the scam is for them to get a hold of your credit card details. First they tell you that you can make up to $3500/m then on the next page the number jumps down to $500-$1000?! And seriously, have you ever seen a merchant who asks you for your credit card details just so he can charge you 1$ of S&H?!

If you did happen to give them your credit card details, then I would suggest you pay close attention to your future account statement and make sure there is no unauthorized activity (especially online purchases), or just to be on the safe side, change your credit card details altogether.

I wish you a very good day, and good luck against those phisher!