Earnmicrosoftcash / can not contact to cancel or stop payment

support@earnmicrosoftcash.com doesn't exist.
Their phone # [protected] gives message, this is the only way to reach them. They are charging my credit card 49.95 without my signing up for their webpage offer. I only sent for their $1.97 CD for info which 3 weeks to recieve.

Al

Comments

Ro
  18th of Oct, 2008

none of the websites work except the one to give info for c.c. and phone no. is no good.

Sh
  2nd of Nov, 2008

i can't go to the web site to start. they did take $49.95. now i try to go to the support no answer.

Ta
  10th of Nov, 2008

I did not authize them to take 49.95 from my acct. I am also not recieving any services I want what ever this is canceled IMMEDIATELY.

Ba
  10th of Nov, 2008

My checking account was charged 49.95 without authorization from me. I only authorized 1.97 for the introduvtory CD. Please return my cash because my account was overdrawn.

11th of Nov, 2008

Just wanted to check it out and paid the $1.97. As soon as I paid, I tried to go to the site and nothing or re-direct to a page without permission. This is a scam. Is there anything we can do. What about the Cyber Police...or do they even exist. We need to stop them and get refunds. But How!?

11th of Nov, 2008

Well, it seems that these scammers will continue until they are stopped by Officials. The only thing I could do was to contact my Credit Card company and cancel my existing account and have a new one issued.

If you have been scammed, then the only thing to do would be to contact your credit company and disput the charges. Maybe and hopefully you can have the charges reversed.

They only got me for the initial $1.97. But at least they won't get me anymore! Good Luck to all the victims in this group! I just wish I read this before submitting to the site. I think it is a great idea, if you find something that intrests you and it is going to cost, check out the site first, if they are legit then you can always go back and purchase!

11th of Nov, 2008

I am not sure this will help anyone. But I just recieved this from earnmicrosoftcash.com.

They are saying it is the link to cancel. But remember this may be a trap as well!

Ta
  12th of Nov, 2008

I just wanted to see what it was about got the charge of $ 1.97 and now I am getting charged the 49.95 on my account and just finally got the CD in the mail after about three weeks and now I cant get a hold of anyone or a websit anywhere so I will be going to the BBB and reporting them and try to get my money back that way

La
  17th of Nov, 2008
D Welch
Florida

I only charge $1.97 to look at the info next thing I see is a charge on my account for$49.95 that I did or even know about and was not approve by me or done by me.

Th
  20th of Nov, 2008
Adams Group PA LLC
3582 Ferndell
Sarasota
Phone: 941-378-4110

On 11/15/2008 you charged my Visa account $49.95. I did not order or recieve from you.
Please issue credit to my Visa account,

Thomas E. Adams

5541 S 700 E
Ogden
Utah
Phone: 801 457 5664

I received an email (I never asked for) about information on a completely free cd to be send to me, how to make money on the internet from home. It all looked very ligitimate, so I gave my information to receive the free cd. Before I received the CD I already got an agressive telephone call. I said I did not want to discus it, first wanted to look at the cd. I was told I had to give a positive reaction on the phone, and otherwise would not be able to participate. I repeated that I first wanted to receive the CD. They were real snotty on the phone. That already was for me sufficient reason not to look into this further. People who behave like this in their first contact do not have my confidence at all. A couple of days later I received the CD. A week after I received the CD $49, 95 was taken out of my account. I called, and was told by an answering machine to write an email. I received an email back that I could fill out a form. The form stated that I would under no circumstances get a refund. But I never ordered anything except the free CD. I wrote another email that I wanted my money back straightaway, and did not want to fill out any form.
I also put in a complaint at my bank (America First - Visa card) to try and get the money booked back into my account.
I am waiting for the Bank's reaction.
I never authorised this payment.
I realize it was stupid to give my bank information, but sometimes internet companies ask for that to check your identity, and to make their information complete in case one does want to order something later. I never before had a problem with that.

Do
  24th of Nov, 2008

can not find contact info in order to canncel .

Ch
  24th of Nov, 2008
earnmicrosoftcash
Florida

cann"t acess web site, support@earnmicrosoftcash.com, to cancell account. no support at all .need to stop account before billed again as this will result in an over draft on my account

Ri
  4th of Dec, 2008
564 STRATFORD GREEN
Avondale Estates
Georgia
Phone: 404 292-7020

ORDERED CD FOR 1.97 AM BEING CHARGED 49.95 A MONTH . SO FAR THIS HAS HAPPENED 2 TIMES UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE TO GET A CANCELLATION FORM OR ANTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE CD THEY TALKRD ABOUT.NOW I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CARD AND TRY TO HAVE MY BANK GET MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MY LAWYER AND HE SAID IF I DONT GET ANY RESULTS IN A WEEK THAT HE WOULD TAKE THE CASE PRO BONOTO SUE FOR MY MONEY AGGRAVATION AND ANY COMPANIES ###.WITH THE EARN MICROSOFTCASH RIP OFF SCAM. HE IS ALSO GOING TO GET MICROSOFT INVOLVED BECAUSE THEIR NAME IS BEING USED AND MISREPRESENTED.

Ma
  12th of Dec, 2008

I had the same experiance the others had, Mine is with Make Google Cash. I had my debit card canceled. I also tried to fill out a form with the BBB but I couldn't get past the address page because there was no address given for the company. I tried the www.millionairemission.biz web site but they wanted me to agree to the rules of the download and I did not trust them.

Le
  15th of Dec, 2008
Earnmicrosoftcash - cancellation and refund
self
1817 n600 w
Greenfield
Indiana
lesiamiley@yahoo.com

have been unable to find website . have sent 3 e-mails trying to cancell and get 49.95 refund for a cd that i paid 1.98 for. they will not answer the e-mails i sent and their phone number what a joke. where do we go from here

Do
  23rd of Dec, 2008

My wife, also sent for the 1.97 cd. They also took 49.99 out of my debit account twice. My debit card company, luckily, said that they would replace the money, since I had tried to stop the transaction before they took the first time. I am gonig to find out how to get in touch with someone, and I am going to stop them one way or the other, if I have to personally go to Provo Utah myself. Everyone needs to contact the BBB and the fraud dept. of the F.B.I.These people are going to pay for trying to rip me off!!

Aa
  17th of Mar, 2009

I have been trying for now 2 months to cancel my account i never used the software or trail that was sent to me and also what my full refund in return on my credit card account and my E-MAIL ADDRESS IS knightrider3757@gmail.com and i what to be inform by someone to this address of mine to get my refund back and not cancel my card out on your systems my phone number is 724-712-1201 this is in regards of making money with Google cash