Earnhardt Honda / Horrible service center

1 10151w papago FwyAvondale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I brought my 2005 honda accord in to check why the car will not move when I step on the gas. Mr. David Mach (service drive manager) come out and look like he didn't want to help. I then explain to him the problem and he "look down" and said "Hi, Iam David" with the tone of understating my problem. I told David that I recieve a letter of the fuel pump recall. So I ask him could that be the problem? He directly said "NO, it is your transmission" without driving the car. I ask if the technician take a look at it. His response was "It will be $113 for them to look at it".

Va

Comments

• Af
      11th of May, 2010

Scadalous dealership at least the service department for sure is crooked.

• Af
      11th of May, 2010

I would not reccomend this place at all. Very shady place imo. ‎ - ‎ - Today
    Do not buy a vehicle from this place or get it serviced here under any circumstances. My 07 engine failed, (it was well within the warranty period) and it was denied coverage even though its a certified vehicle with only 27, 000 miles on it that doesnt matter to Hondacare or earhardt honda. I wish I would have read [redacted]s or yahoo complaints before I took my vehicle here .After reading the warranty in full I feel like a fool ever buying a Honda, you have to keep immaculate records and be in a schoolzone with nuns to ever be covered under any circumstances . They can deny you for any reason at all, and they will deny you believe that.
    Theysell you a vehicle and warranty stating that if you dont use it you get your money bac. WRONG! This is the tricky part Honda care is a different company than Honda finance/ and Earhardy honda. They all pass the blacme on each other and if you really need to be covered under there warranty most likely you will have problems. I 've contracted the manager and GM with no response from either I know that Honda has a good product because I've heard alot of good thing and thats the reason I bought one, but whatever you do do not expect them to cover your warranty and WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT COME HERE FOR SALES OR SERVICE ! I am in a wheelchair and need my car to goto dialysis and its stuck at EARHARDT HONDA WITH AN 8500 dollar bill.