Earnfastcashwithgoogle.com

Posted:

fake site/unauthorized charges

earnfastcashwithgoogle.com
earnfastcashwithgoogle.com
I was stupid and did not research this first and I know better than that!!! After signing up for a "free" starter kit, with a $1.00 "shipping fee", I first did not receive a confirmation email, which was the first red flag. Secondly, I logged on to the site link provided, used the provided username and password, and got a site told me that I had also signed up for "fraud protection" and "prevent ID theft" for a free trial period after which I would be charged $4.95 a month for one and $7.99 a month for the other or something like that if I did not cancel. Also the original offer would be $29.95 a month if I did not cancel. I did not read anything like that in the online offer, and I tried to find any hidden small print. There were phone numbers provided in the event I wanted to cancel, and luckily I copied and pasted into a text document (one thing I did right), because when I tried to access the site again, I got a blank page! THEN I found THIS site...and could not believe I had been so stupid. I tried the first number and he gave me a different number which was conveniently not available except during regular office hours.

They prey on desperation! The people who can least afford it are the ones who most need what they appear to offer! They should fry in Hell.
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  20th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Earnfastcashwithgoogle.com - never received product
Google

Please cancel my order. Order id 700108077 placed on 12/14/2008 1:32pm. Dont have the time and definantly not the money for this I have no job and can not find work in my area and had to move back in with my father. unfortunately, and
I can not afford a overage on my account. Please discontinue my order you can keep the buck.
A  6th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
boomz75, you will have to cancel your order with earnfastcashwithgoogle.com, not here. Good luck with that.
A  7th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
no coment!
A  13th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
i am a first year student in Pentecost University Collage in Ghana my student number is BAC/080117 i am offering Business Administration ( Accounting) and i am in my first year, i am currently having problems in paying my fees
which is $870 a semester. unfortunately for my father passed out on the 4th of December 2008 which has really affected me because he was paying my fees but now i have no one to pay my fees for me, please i need your help please help me..bye for now and hope to hear from u soon.
N  8th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I filled out form to receive my trial free package, I still have not received it.
I wanted to know after the trial free How much do I pay?

Please I need to know
maria_akshian@yahoo.com.au
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
What a scam!
N  14th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Earnfastcashwithgoogle.com - cancellation of order
earnfastcashwithgoogle
Mauritius

i have been trying to cancel my order and whenever i phoned i was kept waiting and the phone disconnect. If someone could help as i'm being charged for nothing. I didn't received the ki.
A  14th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is very true and they even have scams out there that do the same exact thing to you promising you big dollars with federal grants. There are lots of scams out there and they do exactly like said, "They Prey on the Needy." This is sad and yes they should all fry in hell because some of them have a monthly fee of $99.00 and/or more.

This ### needs to be reported and stopped asap.
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i happened to me also I was expecting the email back but it never came.
A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
ya happened to me too, thought it was google; therefore should be legal service not a scam. I mean its google for god's sake lol...but luckily i was cautious. I used a $50 dollar promotion card that i received from buying electric appliance from GE loss about 2 dollars but i'm gonan spend the rest $48 b4 the 7 day promotion starts lol
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
An ad for this scam popped up on my computer yesterday. I was curious and checked it out. I saw that in the fine print on the bottom it said that this "organization" is not affiliated with Google. I immediately closed the window because I knew that if they would try to use a legit business' name then it must be a scam. Then today another ad for this thing popped up on my computer. It had the SAME story of a young man who had worked for a "drum roll please -- pipe fitting business", but it was a different guy! The text was almost identical to the text from the ad from yesterday, but the guy was different. They aren't even smart enough to vary the stories on their online ads. Stay away!
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Earnfastcashwithgoogle.com - Unauthorized charge
EarnFastCashwithGoogle.com
California

They suckered me too. Two weeks ago they got their $1.97 for the "Google Income Treasure Chest" info, which never came. Today there's a charge for $72.21 on my checking account, which they accessed through my debit card number. The card's been canceled and the transaction placed in dispute. Just wondering if Google knows about this? I will notify the California attorney general about these frigging crooks.
A  28th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Another thing, the spelling and their grammar has obvious faults, a company like google would never allow anything from them to be published without at least a spell check! And also it states at the bottom of the page how they are in no way affiliated with ABC, MSNBC, THE NEW YORK TIMES etc...and that the people on the page are paid models!
A  15th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank god for I did a check before I got into it. Sounds too good to be true, and as always it's a SCAM! Always do your research first before you do anything!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree