EarnCashFromGrants.com

4.4
Missouri, United States
Phone: 314-599-3630
earncashfromgrants.com
I went to order a guide to help me get a grant from earncashfromgrants.com which was only 1 dollar but the charge me over 180.00 dollar
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Comments

N  7th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
it was ok
A  17th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I did the same thing just 3 days ago / called the phone number they send me here /now I don, t know how to stop this
N  17th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is from the Terms and Conditions Page, hope it helps. Here is the full link:

6. Cancellation of Government Funded Grants Membership. You may cancel your Membership at any time if you are not completely satisfied with Government Funded Grants. To cancel your Membership at any time, you must contact Government Funded Grants customer services by doing one of the following contacting us via telephone at (866)342-2494. Please have your e-mail address and other Registration Data available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. However, unless you are cancelling pursuant to the 60 Day Guarantee as set forth hereinabove, we will not refund any amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination, you shall not receive any pro-rata refund for partial months and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by Government Funded Grants. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Government Funded Grants. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your Membership, your license grant, as set forth in Section 8 hereinbelow shall immediately terminate.
N  20th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
MissR, shut the hell up.

The company is a scam. I was charged multiple times on my card. There were several different phone numbers on the charges but the merchant code was the same. They tried to tell me that the other charges aren't them. This is the number I called (from my bank statement): 866.336.9634. Demand your money back. Tell them that they keep charging you and you recieve nothing in return. Be firm in your tone of voice. They already have been reported to US Bureau.
N  20th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I found their address from the Opt-Out link all the way at the bottom of their site:

EarnGovernmentGrants
3600 Army Post Road
Des Moines, IA 50321
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

EarnCashFromGrants.com - No delivery of services/charges to account
EarnCashFromGrants.com

My complaint mirrors that of others here. Ordered literature and service for $1.00 on a 7 day trial. My account was charged the $1.00 . To date I have recieved nothing and have had an additional charge of$29.95 charged to my account. I have contacted support@earncashfrongrants.com as suggested by others.Hope to get this resolved soon.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
How stupid are you people?
none of these sites are legit, and they will never be.
read the fine print people
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
A follow up to my previous post. I have been charged for two other services attached to EarnCashFromGrants. Fraud Protection Resources(866-387-2521) and Identity Theft Protection(877-205-7023). I was able to reach each service and cancel, although they got me for 1 month of service.NICE! I went to support@earncashfromgrants.com and told them to cancel and to cancel charge. No response. I then went to QuickCash support.com and did a live chat. They verified that my account had been canceled and the charge cancelled. Time wil tell. I plan to contact my card holder and deny any further charges. I got involved with this through FaceBook. hope they have removed the ad.
A  14th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
i bought what i thought was a grant package to be mailed to my house, but apparently it was a online membership. they charged me $1 online, that i was completely aware of, than $29.95 that i did not know i was paying. this was not stated in the fine print that i read. maybe i had to click on the "read the fine print" bottom, i do not know. i called the number that missR posted and demanded my money back. it took me about three firm demands then they said they would deposit the 29.95 back into my account. we will see if this happens.
N  24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

EarnCashFromGrants.com - fraudulent services
Todd

I thought I would simply satisfy my curiousity when I saw this ad on a banner for Government Grant Programs for $1, so I went to the site and paid my $1.

When I saw that all you got was an access code to go through another site for more information in the form of downloadabel PDF books that all said the same thing, I tried to call the number provided on the confirmation email to cancel. Amazingly enough, the number, 800-659-1473, is disconnected.

Emailing the company directly gets a return e-mail stating it can not be delivered. A month later I find a new number for them, 866-336-9634. This apparently leads to their cancellation line where the recording states that all facts were clearly stated in the offer and all past charges are non-refundable (how sweet). however, it says to hold for the next available agent, and then hangs up. Over...and over...and over again.

By not making a reasonable and viable way for people to contact them to cancel future charges, this company is in violations of state and federal laws regarding deceptive trade practices. As such, I am filing charges with the Federal Trade Commision, Federal Communication Commision, and the Texas State Attorney General Office for Consumer affairs, as well as the Better Business Bureau.

I highly reccommend everyone else do the same to put a stop to these types of predatory and deceptive businesses and show the rest of them that the consumers are no longer going to just sit by and allow them to victimize and steal from us.
A  8th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
yes.. the same thing happen to me. I thought I was getting a cd in the mail...but it never came. I was told that no it wasn't a cd it was a e book and my time was up. I was charged for the shipping and the charged 39.95 plus two other charges fraud protection and idenity protention. I canceled everything, but they wouldn't give my money back and I never got to read the book because their web site was down. what can I do?... blue .for now girl.
A  8th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have already posted a complaint. but here is the story again ...I thought I was getting a cd in the mail that is what they led me to believe. I was waiting and waiting... I saw they had taken the shipping charges out so I thought it would come soon... today I saw that other charge was taken out 39.95 + two other charges fraud protection ( ha ha what a joke ) and some indenity insurance. I have cancelled everything. they told me I could view the book online for two months...but the web site would not work. I couldn't get on with the password they gave me... what canI do. bye for now...blue.for now girl
A  10th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Nykky-GLAD

I just got the same call on the 6th talking about a dollar for a 7day trial.
I told them i didn't have the money right now for a $39.95 fee.She said, it would be $1.00 for now.
I declined. Then I thought about it I really want a grant to buy a home. I went on line today and found a lot of uhappy people's comments.

I'm sorry for everyone's loss I hope you all get your money back.

Nykky
N  12th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is a TOTAL RIP OFF AND SCAM ...CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU...WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE THIEVES.What a shame preying on unsuspecting people looking to better themselves
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I really hate to see this type of thing. I was just checking to see if this site was a fraud or not, I do that all the time now that I have had a problem with fraud myself. If you want real help go to report gisol:

http://www.report-gisol.com/2009/01/09/gisol-now-trading-as-dservercom-and-bizwa... />
My name is Frank, you have to start a charge back with your credit card company, cancel your current card and if the charge back fails sue your credit card company in small claims court. The site above can help you. You will win it just takes time. And there is no charge to help you, we were all victims and have won our cases, but as you very well know by now, just winning is not enough, so we help others.

And thank you for having posted on this site, you have saved me another problem and that is deeply appreciated.

Frank
N  9th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to
inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page,
but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and
we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if
you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to make it easy for you to cancel your
subscription. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days
a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any
questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8951, we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation
process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree