EarnCashFromGrants / fraud

Phone: 866 336 9634 /866 387 2521

This company is a fraud. I agreed to pay $1 fee to see what they are offering. One week late, I found out that this company charged $39.95 for membership that I did not authorize. Plus, they also charged my credit card $6.95 for "FraudProtection" that I did not even know anything about. When I called this company asking for a refund, I was told that it is not refundable. I called back asking for the name of the company, I was told that the company's name is: EarnCashFast with Grants. They are using different names for their fraudulent practice. They also charged an extra $1 transaction fee under the category of "Food". We need report this company to Federal Government. We need to stop their fraudulent practice.

Comments

• St
      8th of Feb, 2009

I signed up for this for $1.00 and gave my credit card information so they emailed me a username and password. At the time I was a little busy and thought I could go back to it later. When I tried it will not bring up that web address and this is exactly why I don't ever purchase anything over the internet and will never do it again but I'm worried I might incur more charges than just $1.00. HELP!!!

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

The Web site did not have any information that I could use just other web sites. I pay 11.95 per month and I got nothing from it and when I call to get a refund and lady on the phone told me I would not be able to get a refund the company dont give them out. You are better off go to the bookstore and buying a grant book for the same price.

9th of Jul, 2009

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to
    inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page,
    but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and
    we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if
    you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to make it easy for you to cancel your
    subscription. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days
    a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any
    questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8951, we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation
    process.

We appreciate your concerns.