Earn Microsoft Cash / unauthorized credit card charge

1 1619 SW New Orleans AveLees Summit, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-246-7652

I sent for a "free" cd about this "work from home" bs. knowing that they would charge my credit care 1.97 shipping (which they did). But they also added another charge for 49.95 quite unauthorized. I don't remember seeing a CD in the mail, so didn't see anything to cancel. I phoned the [protected] number to cancel whatever it is and a recording said the only way to cancel was from support@earnmicrosoftcash.com (which doesn't even seem to exist. Please advise.

Comments

• Ce
      21st of Nov, 2008

what do we do about this? how to get them to stop charging?

• Ba
      4th of Dec, 2008

Please if you have had any dealings with Earnmicrosoftcash.com or Opportunityknaux.com or someother company in Provo, Utah, contact the Provo, Ut police dept, and explain. They may be able to track down the person(s) who are running this scam. They have several websites that they are operating besides the two listed. Websites for above .coms are no longer available. The phone # listed in previous complaint mentions different websites or business and the answer is still the same. send email to support@
    whatever company that you are checking on.

4th of Jan, 2009

This company keeps charging 69. a month to my account

• Al
      14th of Jan, 2009

I to got scammed by this. Last month they took 49.95 out of my account, and $69.95 this month for what, I have nothing from them.