earn cash from grants / can't cancel

1 North Webster, IN, United States Review updated:

I signed up for this disk to come out for $1.00 to recieve grants checks after thinking about it i wanted to cancel. Now I can't even find their email address when calling automated service tells us to go to a www.quickcashsupport.com to cancel CAN'T FIND IT!!! I don't want to be charged for something that I don't even have let alone even recieve money like they said I would. There is also 2 other websites that were linked to this which I've also tried to cancel (just to make sure that I wasn't getting charged for something those are (now this is what the automated recording said www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com & www.idthefthelpdesk.com and these can not find either! >< I hope I don't get anymore money than a $1.00 taken out of my account. So if there is anyone out there that can stop these people from taking money from people who really need it that would be great. Thanks again all I want to do is just CANCEL the whole thing.

Comments

• Ri
      1st of Dec, 2008
    dont know
    California

I ordered a book on a trial bass'es and i was charged one dollar and i have not recieved the book. This was done on Nov.12, 2008, my order ID# 7157. Can you tell me what is taking so long?

• We
      9th of Dec, 2008

I signed up, and now i cant even access their home page. i dont wanna be charged for somethin i can even view. the give you a number to call and cancel and an automated voice tells you to go to the website. the webs site says thier people on live chat support at fastcashsupport.com and they would be on 8am-5pm mountain standard time. only problem is it says thier offline even though its the time where they say they are operating. i wanna put an end to this before i start losin money. im on unemployment and unable to find a job to support my family. i wanna fix this

• Tr
      15th of Dec, 2008

here is the number for the fraud protection one i was charged to my debt acount and the number was under my statment so here it is 866-3872521 i cant help with the other two but google idthefthelpdesk.com and it will bring up the link for that one to get the live chat window. thats how i came across your complaint page from googleing the idthefthelpdesk.com.

Tony

• Fe
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Hi Friends Check out this site and make money online at home.

thanx

• Tb
      5th of Jan, 2009

Here is the number to cancel the membership: 1-866-342-2494. I canceled because there is no way to log into the site to get any grant information even after you sign up for the membership. They give you a user id and a password but I could not find any place to actually log in! TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Od
      5th of Jan, 2009

I wanted to cancel cash from grants, so I call the cancellation number all I get is a recording & I can't find the Website, Are they allowed to do this? I'm calling my LAWYER I'm sure they can find them.

• Ha
    grant applications
    Alabama
    earncashfromgrants.com

phone, call to them, says too busy (probably taking new orders or complaints), to call back in 4 days, so can't report immediately, as requested, that I did not receive the government grant application kit I ORDERED TWICE. ON SAT JAN 4TH AND AGAIN TODAY JAN 5TH

• In
      6th of Jan, 2009
    EARN CASH FROM GRANTS
    Jacksonville
    Florida

PLEASE DO NOT DEBIT MY ACCOUNT, SOMEONE USED MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THEY ARE IN JAIL!!!I CANNOT RECEIVE GRANTS DUE TO MY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE GOV.

18th of Jan, 2009
    earn cash from grants - Cancellation
    "Earn Cash From Grants".
    Illinois

TRIED TO CANCEL ON QUICKCASHSUPPORT.COM BUT CAME UP WITH THIS SCREEN, IT WAS FOR THE GRANT PROGRAM FOR $1.00 TRIAL PERIOD. PLEASE CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!

18th of Jan, 2009

very good, now if it helps, great
    thank you...

• Br
      20th of Jan, 2009
    Missouri
    earncashfromgrants.com

on 12/02/2008 I ordered Truth Behind Government Grants and was charged $1.00 on 12/03/2008 and $11.95 on12/11/2008 and as of 1/20/2009 I still have not received the book . Also when I tried to access the web page ( earncashfromgrants.com ) with the username and password provided access was denied

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2009
    Earn Cash From Grants
    Rhode Island

for anyone having a problem with this scam, you can contact them at:
    support@earncashfromgrants.com
    not only was i able to cancel my bogus membership, but also had the charges reversed on my credit card. hope this helps.

26th of Jan, 2009
    earn cash from grants - Free trial/$1.00/no support

I cannot find a link to cancel. The phone number I was given is just a recorded message that is of no help. Please cancel my 7 day trial is almost up. I found the information to be of litlle or no use. Regards chobbs1st@prodigy.net

27th of Jan, 2009

After reading and shifting thru the terms & conditions of this web site, it seems to me there more interested in protecting there profits, then helping the very people that trusted them.After purchasing there product it seems
    to me it was a one time charge for there so called help the public product. Read the terms and you will find out its a monthly charge of $29.95.After cancelling my membership I now worry if they plan on continue charging my card as I have called many times to no help from there so called customer service .I will keep a eye on my statement and see if this practice will continue.After pay the $1.00 & $29.95 charge I still am unable to down load the product I purchased.and the phones go unanswered or your placed on hold a long time.

• Ke
      30th of Jan, 2009

I reported this company to the NY BBB and the BBB couldn't find a known address to send them my complaint. They tell you that you are signing up for a kit, There is no kit, it's a trial membership that if not cancel within 7 days, they charge you card monthly fee. My "fee" was for $98.38. I emailed them when I saw that my card was charged, so now I don't get my 98.38. back because I didn't stay in the trial for the 88 days...which means they would have billed my card two more times if I didn't cancel. Read their " Terms and Conditions" before you commit to anything with ANY company. The whole main website is a deception...like you pay a dollar for a kit with a CD in it one-time.

Does anyone know how I can get my $98.38 back...this can't be legal...hiding that "membership" and the charges in the "Terms and Conditions" area is seriously wrong.

• Ca
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    Candy Williams
    Charlotte
    Michigan

I inquired about Grants and believed I was going to get information about applying for grants. I paid the $1.00 fee for processing and got my so called 7day free trial. Free trial to what? Thank the Lord I gave them a credit card # from a rebate card I had and not my bank card or other credit card. After loking at the info I could plainly see this would get me nowhere I tried to cancel by calling the 1-800# given and got a recording. Unable to cancel. Im stuck cant cancel or get ahold of any one.

• Mc
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Heres the info attached to the domain itself. Its probably bogus but its worth a shot:

edirectsoftware

Domain name: earncashfromgrants.com

Administrative Contact:
    edirectsoftware jd.jesse@yahoo.com
    7804160215 Fax: 7804160215

Technical Contact:
    edirectsoftware jd.jesse@yahoo.com
    7804160215 Fax: 7804160215

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
    Record expires on 2011-09-25.
    Record created on 2009-01-19.
    Database last updated on 2009-02-02 20:24:09.

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2009

Hope this helps you. I just cancelled my account today and got a refund coming to me. i originally posted this at the following website: www.800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-800-712-7222/5

...back in January (i think) I "qualified" for the free "kit" (as I'm sure EVERYONE does) from www.earncashfromgrants.com. I gave them my email address, credit card number, and shipping address. I was charged a refundable $1 for the kit. well, I NEVER received any kind of comfirmation email, nor did I receive a "kit". Today, there was a charge of $29.95 on my online bank statement from Government Funded Grants, and a charge for $9.95 for Indentity Security. Yes, I read the Terms of Service. I knew what I was getting or supposed to get I should say. the website is misleading, they show a picture of a box with a UPC code on the top. Makes you think you'll actually paying for something tangible. They even ask for a shipping address so you think you're going to receive something in the mail. Apparently this is not the case. I called 888-347-1687 to try to cancel the $29.95 monthly fee and get a refund. After about 10 minutes of arguing with "colleen", she finally agreed to refund my money. I explained to her about the picture of the "kit" and how it was misleading. She gave me a separate number to cancel the $9.95 fee for "Identity Security". That number is 866-351-8557. I called them and went thru the same thing, but finally got them to cancel and refund. both charges should be credited to my account within 5-10 business days, and then I'm cancelling the card.
    I really feel like I've been taken for a ride. I've learned that the easy way to get things done may not always be the best way. If you want to find out about and apply for Government grants, do it the old fashioned way- got to the library and get a book. hope this helps.

11th of Feb, 2009
    earn cash from grants - Cancellation
    Lilburn
    Georgia
    earncashfromgrants.com

I signed up for the free 7 day trial on 2/2/09. I called the number on my receipt confirmation on 2/6/09 and spoke with Patricia to cancel. I check my account balance on 2/11/09 and noticed that I was charged $29.95. So I call the number on my receipt and speak with a Susan. Susan tells me that I cancelled the fraud protection service, but this number is listed on my receipt as the government funded grants number. She gives me the number I should call to cancel. This number is no where on my confirmation receipt. So I call the number and speak with Joleen. I explain to her that I tried to cancel this trial membership on the 6th, and that this number is not on my confirmation receipt. She tells me that she has heard this many times and that she needed to put me on hold to get a pen to write the number down that I have on my confirmation and the call gets disconnected. I call back and speak with Andrea and I explain to her my situation. She tells me that she can refund my money but it will take 5-10 business days for me to receive it. I ask for her supervisor's name, she puts me on hold for 5 minutes to get authorization to give her supervisor's name to me. I ask her the last name of her supervisor and she says that she cannot give out personal information. So I ask her to put her supervisor on the phone. I explain to Nicole how much of a headache all of this has been for me and she doesn't seem to care. So, I decided to try and call another number on my confirmation receipt to see If I can get a physical address for this company. NO ONE has a physical address or contact information for this company. This is so frustrating how a company can decieve customers like this by giving them the run around. I tried to file a complaint on the Better Business Bureau, but I need a physical address for this company. My suggestion to any and everyone that is interested in the government grant crap... don't fall for it. It is TOO much of a headache.

• Ke
      12th of Feb, 2009

to all those people that have been ripped off by this website here's a heads up. the number to cancel this bull---- website with a 1.00 intro into nothing with a 29.95 a month charge that is not even shown. the number to cancel is 1-866-366-9634. Call cuss cancel...I did!!!