earn cash from grants / can't cancel

1 Review updated:

I signed up for this disk to come out for $1.00 to recieve grants checks after thinking about it i wanted to cancel. Now I can't even find their email address when calling automated service tells us to go to a www.quickcashsupport.com to cancel CAN'T FIND IT!!! I don't want to be charged for something that I don't even have let alone even recieve money like they said I would. There is also 2 other websites that were linked to this which I've also tried to cancel (just to make sure that I wasn't getting charged for something those are (now this is what the automated recording said www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com & www.idthefthelpdesk.com and these can not find either! >< I hope I don't get anymore money than a $1.00 taken out of my account. So if there is anyone out there that can stop these people from taking money from people who really need it that would be great. Thanks again all I want to do is just CANCEL the whole thing.

Comments

• Ri
      Dec 01, 2008
    dont know
    California

I ordered a book on a trial bass'es and i was charged one dollar and i have not recieved the book. This was done on Nov.12, 2008, my order ID# 7157. Can you tell me what is taking so long?

• We
      Dec 09, 2008

I signed up, and now i cant even access their home page. i dont wanna be charged for somethin i can even view. the give you a number to call and cancel and an automated voice tells you to go to the website. the webs site says thier people on live chat support at fastcashsupport.com and they would be on 8am-5pm mountain standard time. only problem is it says thier offline even though its the time where they say they are operating. i wanna put an end to this before i start losin money. im on unemployment and unable to find a job to support my family. i wanna fix this

• Tr
      Dec 15, 2008

here is the number for the fraud protection one i was charged to my debt acount and the number was under my statment so here it is [protected] i cant help with the other two but google idthefthelpdesk.com and it will bring up the link for that one to get the live chat window. thats how i came across your complaint page from googleing the idthefthelpdesk.com.

Tony

• Fe
      Dec 22, 2008

Hi Friends Check out this site and make money online at home.

thanx

• Tb
      Jan 05, 2009

Here is the number to cancel the membership: [protected]. I canceled because there is no way to log into the site to get any grant information even after you sign up for the membership. They give you a user id and a password but I could not find any place to actually log in! TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Od
      Jan 05, 2009

I wanted to cancel cash from grants, so I call the cancellation number all I get is a recording & I can't find the Website, Are they allowed to do this? I'm calling my LAWYER I'm sure they can find them.

• Ha
    grant applications
    Alabama
    earncashfromgrants.com

phone, call to them, says too busy (probably taking new orders or complaints), to call back in 4 days, so can't report immediately, as requested, that I did not receive the government grant application kit I ORDERED TWICE. ON SAT JAN 4TH AND AGAIN TODAY JAN 5TH

• In
      Jan 06, 2009
    EARN CASH FROM GRANTS
    Jacksonville
    Florida

PLEASE DO NOT DEBIT MY ACCOUNT, SOMEONE USED MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THEY ARE IN JAIL!!!I CANNOT RECEIVE GRANTS DUE TO MY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE GOV.

Jan 18, 2009
    "Earn Cash From Grants".
    Illinois

TRIED TO CANCEL ON QUICKCASHSUPPORT.COM BUT CAME UP WITH THIS SCREEN, IT WAS FOR THE GRANT PROGRAM FOR $1.00 TRIAL PERIOD. PLEASE CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!

Jan 18, 2009

very good, now if it helps, great
    thank you...

• Br
      Jan 20, 2009
    Missouri
    earncashfromgrants.com

on 12/02/2008 I ordered Truth Behind Government Grants and was charged $1.00 on 12/03/2008 and $11.95 on12/11/2008 and as of 1/20/2009 I still have not received the book . Also when I tried to access the web page ( earncashfromgrants.com ) with the username and password provided access was denied

• Je
      Jan 22, 2009
    Earn Cash From Grants
    Rhode Island

for anyone having a problem with this scam, you can contact them at:
    [protected]@earncashfromgrants.com
    not only was i able to cancel my bogus membership, but also had the charges reversed on my credit card. hope this helps.

Jan 26, 2009
    earn cash from grants - Free trial/$1.00/no support

I cannot find a link to cancel. The phone number I was given is just a recorded message that is of no help. Please cancel my 7 day trial is almost up. I found the information to be of litlle or no use. Regards [protected]@prodigy.net

Jan 27, 2009

After reading and shifting thru the terms & conditions of this web site, it seems to me there more interested in protecting there profits, then helping the very people that trusted them.After purchasing there product it seems
    to me it was a one time charge for there so called help the public product. Read the terms and you will find out its a monthly charge of $29.95.After cancelling my membership I now worry if they plan on continue charging my card as I have called many times to no help from there so called customer service .I will keep a eye on my statement and see if this practice will continue.After pay the $1.00 & $29.95 charge I still am unable to down load the product I purchased.and the phones go unanswered or your placed on hold a long time.

• Ke
      Jan 30, 2009

I reported this company to the NY BBB and the BBB couldn't find a known address to send them my complaint. They tell you that you are signing up for a kit, There is no kit, it's a trial membership that if not cancel within 7 days, they charge you card monthly fee. My "fee" was for $98.38. I emailed them when I saw that my card was charged, so now I don't get my 98.38. back because I didn't stay in the trial for the 88 days...which means they would have billed my card two more times if I didn't cancel. Read their " Terms and Conditions" before you commit to anything with ANY company. The whole main website is a deception...like you pay a dollar for a kit with a CD in it one-time.

Does anyone know how I can get my $98.38 back...this can't be legal...hiding that "membership" and the charges in the "Terms and Conditions" area is seriously wrong.

• Ca
      Feb 02, 2009
    Candy Williams
    Charlotte
    Michigan

I inquired about Grants and believed I was going to get information about applying for grants. I paid the $1.00 fee for processing and got my so called 7day free trial. Free trial to what? Thank the Lord I gave them a credit card # from a rebate card I had and not my bank card or other credit card. After loking at the info I could plainly see this would get me nowhere I tried to cancel by calling the 1-800# given and got a recording. Unable to cancel. Im stuck cant cancel or get ahold of any one.

• Mc
      Feb 02, 2009

Heres the info attached to the domain itself. Its probably bogus but its worth a shot:

edirectsoftware

Domain name: earncashfromgrants.com

Administrative Contact:
    edirectsoftware jd.[protected]@yahoo.com
    [protected] Fax: [protected]

Technical Contact:
    edirectsoftware jd.[protected]@yahoo.com
    [protected] Fax: [protected]

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
    Record expires on 2011-09-25.
    Record created on 2009-01-19.
    Database last updated on [protected]:24:09.

Feb 11, 2009

Hope this helps you. I just cancelled my account today and got a refund coming to me. i originally posted this at the following website: www.800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-800-712-7222/5

...back in January (i think) I "qualified" for the free "kit" (as I'm sure EVERYONE does) from www.earncashfromgrants.com. I gave them my email address, credit card number, and shipping address. I was charged a refundable $1 for the kit. well, I NEVER received any kind of comfirmation email, nor did I receive a "kit". Today, there was a charge of $29.95 on my online bank statement from Government Funded Grants, and a charge for $9.95 for Indentity Security. Yes, I read the Terms of Service. I knew what I was getting or supposed to get I should say. the website is misleading, they show a picture of a box with a UPC code on the top. Makes you think you'll actually paying for something tangible. They even ask for a shipping address so you think you're going to receive something in the mail. Apparently this is not the case. I called [protected] to try to cancel the $29.95 monthly fee and get a refund. After about 10 minutes of arguing with "colleen", she finally agreed to refund my money. I explained to her about the picture of the "kit" and how it was misleading. She gave me a separate number to cancel the $9.95 fee for "Identity Security". That number is [protected]. I called them and went thru the same thing, but finally got them to cancel and refund. both charges should be credited to my account within 5-10 business days, and then I'm cancelling the card.
    I really feel like I've been taken for a ride. I've learned that the easy way to get things done may not always be the best way. If you want to find out about and apply for Government grants, do it the old fashioned way- got to the library and get a book. hope this helps.

Feb 11, 2009
    Lilburn
    Georgia
    earncashfromgrants.com

I signed up for the free 7 day trial on 2/2/09. I called the number on my receipt confirmation on 2/6/09 and spoke with Patricia to cancel. I check my account balance on 2/11/09 and noticed that I was charged $29.95. So I call the number on my receipt and speak with a Susan. Susan tells me that I cancelled the fraud protection service, but this number is listed on my receipt as the government funded grants number. She gives me the number I should call to cancel. This number is no where on my confirmation receipt. So I call the number and speak with Joleen. I explain to her that I tried to cancel this trial membership on the 6th, and that this number is not on my confirmation receipt. She tells me that she has heard this many times and that she needed to put me on hold to get a pen to write the number down that I have on my confirmation and the call gets disconnected. I call back and speak with Andrea and I explain to her my situation. She tells me that she can refund my money but it will take 5-10 business days for me to receive it. I ask for her supervisor's name, she puts me on hold for 5 minutes to get authorization to give her supervisor's name to me. I ask her the last name of her supervisor and she says that she cannot give out personal information. So I ask her to put her supervisor on the phone. I explain to Nicole how much of a headache all of this has been for me and she doesn't seem to care. So, I decided to try and call another number on my confirmation receipt to see If I can get a physical address for this company. NO ONE has a physical address or contact information for this company. This is so frustrating how a company can decieve customers like this by giving them the run around. I tried to file a complaint on the Better Business Bureau, but I need a physical address for this company. My suggestion to any and everyone that is interested in the government grant crap... don't fall for it. It is TOO much of a headache.

• Ke
      Feb 12, 2009

to all those people that have been ripped off by this website here's a heads up. the number to cancel this bull---- website with a 1.00 intro into nothing with a 29.95 a month charge that is not even shown. the number to cancel is [protected]. Call cuss cancel...I did!!!

• Li
      Feb 15, 2009

I called to ask where my package was because I was charged $29.95 and not the $1.00 that signed up for. And I have never received a package. The customer service rep, Cherry, employee #59686, told me that it was an online packet we could access. I told that nothing on the site said that and we belived the $1.00 was for shipping. I demanded a refund and at first she said she could not refund it because we agreed to terms. I asked for my money back and their company information. They would not divulge where they are located in the United States. She said she processed my refund and to check my bank account in 5-7 business days for the credit. However, she could not provide a credit confirmation #. Which is odd. I then asked for a supervisor and I have been sitting on hold waiting for them. I openly expressed that I think they are a scam and they denied it of course. But...I am still waiting for that supervisor!! What does that say??

• Mb
      Feb 17, 2009

[protected] number for govtfundedgrants

Mar 02, 2009

i signed up for a 7 day free trial for$3.ooand i cannnot find the web site to cancel this trial, what am i suppose to do?

Mar 02, 2009

i signed up for a 7day trial for $3.00 and i cannot find site to cancel my trial, what am i suppose to do if i can't find website?

• El
      Mar 04, 2009

I also have been scammed by this and another grant source company. I called and canceled. I am not sure until I get my bank statement to double check if canceled.

• Ha
      Mar 10, 2009
    earn cash from grants

so I signed up for a dollar but never received the email with the directions to get the product. luckily I was able to contact the number next to the bill on my online banking statement and cancel any further charges. also, the 2 866 numbers given to me yielded zero responses when called.

•   Mar 13, 2009

I tested this website to see if it was legit. I felt that if I succeeded I can help my coworkers and friends in need. Fortunately and unfortunately, this is a scam.
    Fortunately I will be able to help others by letting them know what it is and how to get their money back.
    You will be enrolled into 3 sites and you will have to call all 3 individually to stop the charges. In order to get your money back - ASK FOR A MANAGER. They will put you on hold and come back with "I spoke to my manager and I am able to refund your charges." I was on hold longer than what they just told me. The one thing that solidfy that it was a scam is that on my bank statement I was charged and "foreign fee."
    Unfortunately I went throught this and if people overlook or don't pay attention to their bank statements, they will be out $40+ a month.
    Good luck and I hope this will help others in getting their money back :)

*you will not receive anything in the mail because I is actually a link from you confirmation email. You have to click on the link to use this scam*

• Wi
      Mar 22, 2009

They rush you through the sign up process with a 'time limit' and by the point that I had read the fine print I had already completed the order and agreed to monthly fees on THREE separate products. I had to call 5 different numbers before I was satisfied that all was cancelled. I am also going to call the credit card co.
    I don, t know if this actually constitutes fraud, but it is abviously purposfully misleading.

William

• Lo
      Mar 24, 2009

Hi Everyone,
    Sorry to hear about all the scaming going on. I usually do a google search based on the http name of company to look for anything listing a scam. Also you could always pull up Better Business Bureaus to do a company search. They have an alphabit rating of the companies. Just google BBB. Hope the next venture is a better experience.

• Fa
      Apr 09, 2009
    Casper
    Wyoming

All i wanted was a book on gov. grants and it said for a $1.00 i will get this, and i have been charged $39.95 on my card that was NOT Auth. i have not been able to get back to that web site, i'm know going to the FRAUD DIV. to take care of this.

• Su
      Apr 15, 2009

I order the c.d. for 2.95 they also charged 39.95 for what i don't know why i am not happy and i want my money back.how do i get it back?

Jul 09, 2009

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to
    inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page,
    but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and
    we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if
    you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to make it easy for you to cancel your
    subscription. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days
    a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any
    questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected], we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation
    process.

We appreciate your concerns.

• St
      Nov 14, 2010

earncashfromgrants.com Hey a Jesse Willms scam from nearly 2 years ago!