earn cash form grants.com / difficulty in canceling

CO, United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 1866-336-9634

I tryed the number that was give in the email that was sent when I signed up and was directed to a web site that I now am at with now way to cancel it however I called my bank that I used to pay the 1.00 fee and they gave me this number to the charges I did reach Melinda and was able to cancel it in time but some may not be so lucky with number this is a working number that you are able to talk to a live person at number is [protected] hope it is working when u read this. Also if not working try calling your card holder see if they have a number.
La

Comments

Ke
  29th of Mar, 2009
How do I cancel - what do you need for me to cancel - kenneth senter ---- E-mail (kenneth.senter@sbcglobal.net )
Ke
  29th of Mar, 2009
know complaint - i just want to make that my credit card is not charge any more - please cancel me out
Ma
  9th of Jul, 2009
Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to
inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page,
but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and
we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if
you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to make it easy for you to cancel your
subscription. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days
a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any
questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8951, we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation
process.

We appreciate your concerns.