earn cash fast with google starter kit free / extra money has been taken from my account

Australia, New South Wales Review updated:
Dear sir,

when I sighned up for the google earn cash fast, google was supposed to take $1 from my credit card for the free starter kit, now I recieved my statement and a week after the dollor was taken there was 2 other withdrawels by google, well this is unacceptable, I want those two withdrawels back, and I want my account with google for this package to be stopped .

Please reply asap to my e-mail address knar.4diamonds@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon .
Knar Nalbandian

N  9th of Jun, 2009 by
Dear Google, Ive been scammed so many times it is not funny. You faithfully sign up for a product for a couple of bucks and before you know it, a product center is taking out more money. What is this America the land of the scam artists... When I signed up for the google money kit I thought it would be different being google is a world famous trademark but I was wrong. As soon as I ordered the kit within 3 days my bank account was hit up for another 72.21 which snowballed into a lot of overdrawn checks, which would not of happened if the 72.21 was not taken out . I retrieved the telephone number from the bank that withdrew the money and they were more than happy to refund my money, in 7 to10 business days, but what about my charges for overdrawn checks. As far as I am concerned everything on the internet is a scam and you will not have this chicken to pluck again. But what about all the unsuspected soles who believe. Google I hold you personally responsible for having your good name associated with such scam artists and think you owe your patrons, who made you what you are today, a better product.
N  16th of Jun, 2009 by
I read what appeared to be a newspaper article about the Google Starter Kit and the Google Speedy Cash. I really wanted to believe this one because it has the one name I really trust on the internet...Google. I am like so many people who are struggling just to pay the the bills. Wouldn't it be great to earn extra and still be home with my daughter?! But once again it seemed too good to be true and it was. I've been scammed a few times and now I do not trust anyone!!! What a shame to have all this technology and possibility but the creeps control it!! Shame on all of them!
N  30th of Jun, 2009 by
the thing is this... if ANYONE has alerted google to this scam and you get any website using this scam from GOOGLE they could be held legally (hint, hint) liable for your loss plus punitive damages, since the scamming website is on thier search engine. In other words... if Google did not take steps to remove such websites... they are legally responsible, IF you get a good lawyer.

A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
yeah it is funny to me as i was willing to mail the google ad the 1.88 via money order but they wont respond with a mailing adress something funny there credit card only hmm