Early Moments

Posted: Sep 2, 2017 by

unauthorized subscription

earlymoments.com
I saw their ad on Facebook and thought of giving it a try. So I ordered for 4 books at 99 cents each as promotional offer.
After received mail saying I am enrolled in subscription and my next Oder will be shipped soon. No where in the website did they mention about the subscription, not even in fine prints. Unknowingly I fell for the scam too.
Please stop this behavior and save me and others from this annoying scam.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi there!
We're so sorry there was any confusion when you ordered your welcome package. When you did so, you reviewed and agreed to the terms of our subscription - but we're sorry if you missed those details. We'd be happy to help you manage your account if you'll email us at customercare@earlymoments.com or send us a Facebook message with your email address.
Thank you!
Your Early Moments Customer Team
N  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
no your not sorry there was any confusion, your automated email and escuses show proof of that, i am telling you right now early moments if you do not stop charging me and you do not get my info off forever off your buisness and ur stupid website i will sue you

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree