Early Moments / unauthorized subscription
I saw their ad on Facebook and thought of giving it a try. So I ordered for 4 books at 99 cents each as promotional offer.
After received mail saying I am enrolled in subscription and my next Oder will be shipped soon. No where in the website did they mention about the subscription, not even in fine prints. Unknowingly I fell for the scam too.
Please stop this behavior and save me and others from this annoying scam.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible
- Early Moments - unauthorized credit card charges and no payment and shipment confirmation 
- Early Moments - childrens books
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - children's books 
- Early Moments - dr suess scam