Early Moments / not allowed subscription
i find it funny that everyone seems to be saying the same thing that im about to say. i was subscribed to a service i didnt even choose to subscribe for and am now getting charged money for books i didnt even buy or choose to buy. I did the 1$ for four books payment and saw nowhere at all that the company was going to automatically charge me and take money out of my card without my knowlegde. I want proof that the website says that when you do their promotionall offers, if this company takes more money out of my account again i will sue them.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - Book subscription
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - Poor customer service and misleading sign up 
- Early Moments - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Early Moments - acct. no 197807324/mary clark