Early Moments / involuntary subscription
My name is Ta'Nea Johnson. I purchased some books (8/2018) from early moments and no where in the ordering process did it show that I would have to sign up for a subscription. Had I known this information, I would have never purchased these books. Even the email that was sent, confirming my order, made no mention of this said subscription. Only found out I was entered into a subscription once I read the slip that came with the books. I want out of this subscription!
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - charged for extra books
- Early Moments - dr. seuss books
- Early Moments - disney books
- Early Moments - extra shipment sent without my authorization
- Early Moments - charge