Early Moments / Cancellation

Montoursville, PA, US Review updated:

I've been trying to get this membership cancelled for about a month now! No one has contacted me back. I NEVER agreed to sign up for the membership. I agreed to the books, but it never stated ANYWHERE on the page that this company would sign me up for a recurring charge while they REFUSE to come to the phone or answer my emails. So! If y'all don't cancel the membership and charge my card again, I'll be sending my lawyer your way. Delinquent company! Stealing from your customers! Shame on you! Account #: [protected]-212 Zip Code: 77099. You have my permission to CANCEL this membership!

De
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

• Yo
      May 03, 2017

Dear Dee,
    I'm writing on behalf of Early Moments, as we absolutely want you to have a positive experience with your book subscription. We're sorry we're just seeing this message now but you posted here on a third party site, not on our page, so we were not alerted to your post. Because you posted your account info publicly, I've gone ahead and cancelled your account for you, so you will not be charged again and will not receive any additional book shipments. If needed, please email me directly at [protected]@earlymoments.com and I'd be happy to help with any additional questions or concerns. We are perplexed by why you had trouble cancelling, as our customer service team will always process a cancellation without protest when requested. Right after our Dr. Seuss's birthday promotion we did experience extremely high call volumes, so perhaps you had trouble getting through and that was the problem. We hope you can now consider this resolved. We recommend you remove your personal account info from your post above, to protect your own information.
    Thank you so much.