Early Moments / Billing credit card without authorization
According to the agreement, you will be shipped a series of books "about every month. " that to me sounds like once every month. I canceled one shipment only to find they did not notify me of another shipment in less than two weeks. There was no email, no place to hit "cancel membership" on their website. This company is a scam. Read their other reviews. You have to call a number to cancel your membership, otherwise they keep sending out and say "according to the membership policy", we send out books "about every month". Good luck to this fraudulent company.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - Book subscription
- Early Moments - not allowed subscription 
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - Poor customer service and misleading sign up 
- Early Moments - Unauthorized credit card charges