Early Moments / Billing credit card without authorization

United States Review updated:

According to the agreement, you will be shipped a series of books "about every month. " that to me sounds like once every month. I canceled one shipment only to find they did not notify me of another shipment in less than two weeks. There was no email, no place to hit "cancel membership" on their website. This company is a scam. Read their other reviews. You have to call a number to cancel your membership, otherwise they keep sending out and say "according to the membership policy", we send out books "about every month". Good luck to this fraudulent company.

Dr
Apr 22, 2014

Comments

• Wi
      13th of Jul, 2009
    Early Moments - stop sending previews
    early moments
    Jefferson
    Maryland

I am account number 9933476 DOU A13, I do not want any more of your ornaments or previews, please remove me from your listing

15th of Aug, 2011

My account #173467028-217.Please removed me for you listing and stop sending anything else.I will return the the last ordered of books I have just received. THANK YOU!!!

15th of Aug, 2011

I have the book already.

15th of Aug, 2011

My account #173467028-217.Please removed me for you listing and stop sending, anything else.These are book that I already have! I WILL RETURN THE LAST ORDERED OF BOOKS THAT I HAVE JUST RECEIVED...THANK YOU!!!

7th of Jun, 2012
    Early Moments - Won't cancel subscription
    934 Plaza Drive
    Montoursville
    Pennsylvania
    earlymoments.com

I asked them to cancel my subscription, but they keep charging me for books I don't want. They don't have a working website that I can log-on to, they don't answer their phone, nor respond to my e-mails. I am forced to call my credit card company or cancel my credit card.

• Kh
      8th of Jan, 2013
    Early Moments - receiving and being billed for books I did ot order
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    Phone: 1-800-241-1748
    SeussBooks.com

This company advertises a trial offer of five children's books for $5.95. The add states that there is no obligation to buy anything else. I received the first shipment and decided not to order any more. I sent the company an e-mail and a written letter asking them to discontinue deliveries. However, the company is continuing to send more books and bill my credit card for them.

[protected]@rochester.rr.com

• Pe
      28th of Jan, 2015
    Early Moments - Fraudulent Charges
    Portland

Visited their site through a facebook app. Never gave them my address or my credit card, yet somehow they obtained this information, began billing me and selling me books. This is illegal, they have given me a partial refund but not the rest. Filing charges against them legally. They appear to be desperate to sell low quality books seeing how they did this.

• Xx
      8th of May, 2015
    Early Moments - Money Robbers
    Middletown

This is one place where you will own a bank account and they will decide when they money and rob from you with our any notice.
    Never ever order any thing from these guys, they automatically enroll you in their membership and start robbing you.
    Ignore if you can., !!!