Eaglemoss / knit & stitch creative collection

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Subscriber code k3007226. Subscribed on 19 september and despite several emails complaining that I have not received a single issue they have still taken over £52 from my account in just over 1 month. They have made excuses and false promises - the latest of which promised the first 3 publications be last weekend! And I have no idea what one of the payments is for. At this rate I must be paid up till next year.

Very unhappy and have asked for a full refund. No longer interested in the publication.

De
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

• Ai
      1st of Nov, 2017

I, too, have subscribed to Knit & stitch creative. They have already taken 2 payments but not a single issue has been received.
    My emails have not been replied to and even after 14 minutes of holding on the phone, the call was not answered. This has happened twice.

• Do
      14th of Sep, 2018

Called for a refund of a shipment I have not yet received. They took $32. I said no I don't want it, can't use it as all I do is crochet and not knit. I also stated I want to cancel. So she cancelled it, but said I couldn't get a refund as it's already shipped. Bollocks! You're going to tell me that you ship before getting a payment? This was less than an hour ago that my account was charged. She said I'd have to return it with shipping at my charge. BAD BUSINESS!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!