This company installed their product three years ago in our attic. Recently, we had some electrical work done and had to have a couple of large holes cut in the ceiling. When I stood on a ladder and stuck my head into the attic, I was horrified to find that there was no radiant barrier in attic above the entire dining room. I then looked in another hole and found that there was no radiant barrier in the attic above the entire living room and only a small section of the kitchen had the barrier. As it turns out, only the front part of the house was actually insulated and what is there is sagging on top of the few inches of blown in insulation. It was not overlapped at all over the beams and there are gaps due to the sagging.
We discovered this before Christmas and promptly called the company. I talked to someone there that promised that there would be a phone call back on Monday. None came and I let it go because of the Holidays. After Christmas I emailed the company. I never got a response. I let it go because of the New Years holiday. I waited until the fourth of January and called again. This time I spoke to someone that seemed very helpful and promised a call back. It has been two days. I decided to go ahead and file a [redacted] with the hope that it might encourage them to call me sooner rather than later.
I will certainly report back here when this is resolved. We paid close to 3 thousand dollars for this job and we want our money back. If they promptly resolve this with us, I will give them high reviews. I can imagine that they hire out the installation to private contractors and aren't purposely ripping people off, but they are responsible. I don't know how much money we have lost in heating bills because of this but it is probably several hundred dollars over the past three winters.