Eagle Global Logistics / Ordered through Dell, shipped through Eagle

I ordered a Large LCD TV from Dell and all was well. They provided me with a tracking number and a website where I could view it's progress.

I was given a delivery date and it coincided with Eagle's parent website CEVA. I took that day off from work since it needed to be signed for.

After waiting all day and night I called Eagle and they asked me if I made an appointment. I was informed that they need the customer to call them to set up an appointment. I was never informed of this by Dell and Eagle never called me.

To make matters worse, they didn't even have my correct address on file. Now I have to take another day off and lose even more money. Screw Eagle, Screw Dell, Screw CEVA Logistics.

Va

More Eagle Global Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      4th of Aug, 2009

This is insane. My husband and I ordered a Aquos television set through Dell on Tuesday, June 28, 2009 and paid extra to have the tv shipped in 2 days. Initially, the delivery date was to be Friday, June 31st...which we thought was wonderful. On Friday I received two phone calls with a very non-specific recorded message from Dell. I called Dell only to be told that I need to speak with "financing". After 1/2 hour of non-stop transferring, being disconnected and then "call this line" numbers that I called back I still could not get through. It was as if nobody knew what the hell was going on which made me feel VERY nervous about our expensive purchase through Dell. I did get a hold of someone who told me that Dell randomly chooses customers to call back to "confirm identification" before they send product. Ok, so now I realize that the tv has not even been shipped. Ship date changes after said call and it is shipped two day on June 31st (Friday). We have now an estimated delivery date of Tuesday, Aug. 4th. My husband asks for the day off and upon researching the freight carrier, Eagle (which is actually Ceva Logistics) I realized NUMEROUS complaints about Cerva and their shipping methods. Amazon uses their freight service and had a lot of complaints and suggestions to call Cerva directly, which I did. Come to find out..they are now going to deliver Friday, August 7th...and on Cerva's website they used a "5-day economy" method. When I called they said not their problem, I need to call Dell. My husband was once again given the run around from Dell until someone competant said that "It is next to impossible to expect a large piece of equipment (i.e., tv) to be delivered in 2 days". Funny thing, they had no problem charging us for the 2-day delivery. We are expecting reimbursement in the amount of $25.00/day for every day over our original schedule date of Aug. 4th.