Eagle Equity Service, Inc. / Lender Fraud

1 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 104EMelville NY, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-396-5600

My name is Larry Jenkins from Draper, UT. I posted a complaint on this venue on May 19, 2009. I am asking anyone who has a complaint with Eagle Equity Services to contact me at [protected] or at lwjenk@gmail.com. We are collecting the names/etc. of individuals/groups who have been scammed by Eagle and have lost their good faith deposits. We are looking into a class action suite again Eagle and all of the employees whose names we have who worked with complaintants and were part of this company's fraudulent activities.

Also, does anyone have specifics regarding the apparent death of Hans Eichler, head of Eagle. Please call or email with details. THANK YOU

More Eagle Equity Service, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      5th of Jun, 2009

My name is Paula Guy and I gave this company nearly $9k and was told that I have to sue the estate for my money back. I am also looking for info regarding the death of Hans Eichler. I can be reached at rrrstation@yahoo.com

• Vr
      4th of Aug, 2009

We were also burned for damages in the range of
    $10, 000.00. Hard cash and attorney fees to
    Eagle were stolen. VRSE, Inc. c/o Phil Vaughn
    570.387.8820. Contact for participation or
    details.

• Da
      10th of Sep, 2009

Same here i am in for about $7, 500 half good faith the other for appraisels. Supposed death of Hans has left us high and dry. The broker who set us up with this is trying to wash his hands as if he never worked with Eagle and he was only a go between. You can reach me at diving@charter.net or 831 297-2993

• Ba
      17th of Sep, 2009

My name is Kenneth Nichols and i to have been scammed out of $7000.00. I have contacted both state and federal agencies which included the white house. I can be reached at 843-814-3671 or email me at bankcarddepotllc@yahoo.com

• Hi
      22nd of Oct, 2009

My name is Hipolita Molina and I gave this company $9, 100 and since april 2009 this company never got in touch with my again. They never called or sent any notifications on the process of my loan. I tried contacting them myself and I received no response. My broker also washed her hands as if she never worked with Eagle Inc and stated that is not her problem. You can reach me at damolina@eden.rutgers.edu.

• Fr
      23rd of Oct, 2009

My name is F. Quinonez and I gave this company $6, 000 and since June 2008 this company never got in touch with my again. They send me a ck for 1, 400.00 but NSF afther this never called or sent any notifications on the process of my loan. I tried contacting them myself and I received no response. My broker also washed her hands and said is not her problem. I you want to help me o gave a some information reach me at Fquinonez5@Juno.com or Cel 786-200-0423
    Good Bless You

• De
      23rd of Jun, 2010

My name is Debra Scott. My business partner and I gave this company $11, 500.00 back in May 2009; learned of Hans' death and shortly thereafter found out that the money we investedwould be tied up in the estate for sometime. Well...obvious after inquiring over a year now...it's still not settled and I'm finding out tons of information that doesn't sound legal. I can't believe the DA in that county of New York has been sitting on this this long. I believe there is strength in numbers and if we all take the initiative to move on this together, then perhaps the DA in New York will consider moving on this or at the very least we'll be lighting a fire under his behind. There's plenty of us across the U.S. that would like to know more. Call me at 937-524-1974 or email me at dscott58@woh.rr.com.

• Ea
      9th of Nov, 2011
    Eagle Equity - SCAM

I hate eagle equity. They got me for $7600. They can go to hell.