Eachgame.com / Stay away and don't fall for it

My boys really needed new PS3 controllers but with my husband out of work I figured that wasn't going to happen, then I found this site and was amazed at the prices! I got two wireless controllers and even with the shipping they were less than half the reg. price! Well I should have known better! It took weeks to get them and then one didn't work at all and the other has a broken analog stick! I have contacted them and the answer I got was " It was probably damaged in shipping so YOU send it back and we will fix it" ya right ! It will cost me more to ship it back then it's worth and from the other reviews it would just be throwing good money after bad! STAY AWAY and DON'T FALL FOR IT!!

Comments

29th of Oct, 2011
    Eachgame.com - Please, save your money and don't buy there
    eachgame.com

I received the product broken in the box. I sent pictures of the broken product and e-mails at the seller and he never want to refund me or send me another one. He ask me to return the product to be refund. The product cost me 23$ and the return fees is 16, 46$. After a lot of e-mails, I understood that I lost 23$. I will never do business with eachgame.com again. Please, save your money and don't buy there.

• Vu
      6th of Nov, 2011

They are selling illegal bluray copies as well

• Ko
      11th of Apr, 2012
    Eachgame.com - I bought a WI-FI Board for my psp 1000 from eachgame.com February 2012 now it's April 2012 nothing arrived
    eachgame.com

I bought a WI-FI Board for my psp 1000 from eachgame.com February 2012 now it's April 2012 nothing arrived. They even updated the stupid webiste and now all my mail and order list have gone blank i sent them message regarding my wi-fi board, still no reply. I can just go ahead and sue the company for taking my money and not sending me for what i ordered. NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THAT SITE EVER!! IT's A SCAM!!

21st of May, 2012

Hi Komes, this is a problem many company would have happen . Besides, we have eachgame.hk and eachgame.com two sites merged so that some bugs there or some datas would be lost . And just sometimes aftersales are too busy to forget dealing with your case . Now you can go to eachgame facebook to post your comment . I will deal with your problem asap !Very sorry for the psp 1000 casue your grief .

22nd of May, 2012

Hi TAlliaty, We won't try to send our customers a faulty products . But just the goods may be break or others at shipping process . Very sorry for causing your mad ! If you don't satisfy the results we can also try to provide you some discounts to compensate . But we hope you can talk or communicate with me on facebook if you have any issues or questions further . I hope i can help you out about those issues! Thanks very much .

22nd of May, 2012

Hi Joble, Very sorry for giving u such a trouble and mad . You have mentioned that you have contact our side with lots of emails but you don't satisfy the result at last . Which means we did care your problems but just sometimes the way was not so great for you . We are improving better and better these day no matter from price, service . But for your case, if you would like to hope to find more unique gaming stuffs from us, i did hope can give you a favor . If u have more problems for us don't hestate to find me on eachgame facebook ! Thanks !

• Bi
      10th of Jul, 2012
    Eachgame.com - Stay away from this one
    eachgame.com

It's been over 5 weeks since I placed my order and I was told delivery would be 2-3 weeks. I had to raise a Paypal dispute to claim my money back. Seller had the nerve to ask for additional $4.50 for them to reship the order!

• Ba
      19th of Dec, 2012

Customer service = lip service I'm staying far and away from Eachgame...
    I shop at: meritline.com. dealextreme.com, focalprice.com...
    but eachgame.com not for me... I would not recommend Eachgame...

17th of Feb, 2013

you can try lunashops.com or lunashops.co.uk