Eachgame.com / Big mistake in trying them and will not use again

Waited 35 days for item to arrive, contacted them about item, told to wait a few more days, contacted them again after 40 days, said it will arrive in next 2 days ?, contacted them again on day 45, told to wait again, it is now day 50 since item was sent so they say and blame the air mail service, they is nothing wrong with the air mail, items from Focalprice.com, Buyincoins.com and Priceangels.com have arrived with no trouble in 12 to 18 days, they will not resend or refund me my money, they just tell me to keep waiting, first time I have ever used them as I usually use Focalprice.com, Buyincoins.com and Priceangels.com as well as Dealextreme.com. big mistake in trying them and will not use again. Hope you have better look with them.

Wa

Comments

• Wi
      22nd of May, 2012

Hi Wagoled, Air mail usually takes more than 25 days to reach people's hand . Pls kindly understand . If you really don't get the your parcel sure you are able to ask refunds or others . You may know that we can 't control logistic company shipping time and status . The shipping time will depend on logistic company since we sent out your package .We did have aftersales and CS staff of your kind service . If u have any further problems or issues, pls find me on eachgame facebook .We begyour undertanding and would love to hear your voice !