EA Sports / Return Policy

1 Wayne, NJ, United States Review updated:

Purchased 2 NBA Live 08 games for kids on 12/21/07. My step kids live in London, Ont. Canada. I live in Indiana, USA They came for x-mas vacation and we gave them these games for x-mas. They took them home and started to play them. They said that they put them in there psp's and played one session and the game lockedup there systems. They called me and told me about this problem. I told them to wait tell springbreak and bring them back to Indiana with them. Well its now 03/14/08 and I called to see what I needed to bring them in to exchange them and the local store told me that I couldn't exchange them. I have all my receipts. I called Toysrus customer service and they told me that I would have to call the manufacture of the game to return them. I asked them for the phone # to E.A. Sports and the couldn't find a phone #. I found the # online and called them. I can't beleive a company that sells consumers products don't have phone #'s for there product lines. They said I would have to ship them the game and they would ship it back to me. I asked if they could ship it to my kids in Canada and they said no. By the time I pay shipping to ship they games to California and then ship them to Canada I should just go to Walmart and by 2 new ones. I say Walmart because Toysrus doesn't stand behind there products they sell nor do they have a phone # to help a customer with a problem that they sold a consumer.

Comments

• Co
      19th of Nov, 2008

EA Sports, the child molester of games consoles, they have actually implanted there own pedophilliac ways into CD's so that the CD itself can molest children for them, whilst they still get all the pleasure. EA Sports are responsible for JFK's death, and funded the Iraq War, EA Sports agreed to the murder of your mum, and most shockingly EA Sports beat there own children because they don't want to grow up as child molesters, morale of the story is, EA Sports are worse than Catholic priests at molesting children.

• Ph
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I have fight night round 3 and it disconnects online all the time and i've now punched a hole in my wardrobe. I've asked ea sports for a new wardrobe and an answer as to why they made me punch the wardrobe in the first place...

19th of Apr, 2009
    EA Sports - ps2 madden 09
    Texas

when i play madden 09 i do a left juke its goes right
    i do a right juke it goes left
    i make my superstar's ratings 99 he still doesnt do anything good
    madden 09 is really 08 it's just different people
    it's a rip off thats what it is

• Zd
      1st of Mar, 2010

try having nhl 10 and losing. its the lowest feeling in the world.

• Ga
      1st of Mar, 2010

I AM AN EXTREME SOCCER MANIAC. I PURCHASED FIFA 2010 FOR PS2. AND FOR THE HELL OF IT THE GAME GOES INTO SUPER ###ING MODE. THAT IS WHERE THE COMPUTER RIPS YOU TO SHREADS. I CANT GET THE BALL I CANT HEAD THE BALL I CANT EVEN MAKE 3 PROPER PASSES. YOU KNO WHAT MAKES IT WORSE . I CAN EVEN PREDICT WHEN THE GAME GOES INTO CHEAT MODE. I HAD A PENALTY SHOOTOUT. I REMEMBER PETR CECH SAVING THE SHOT AND THE BALL GOIN OUTSIDE...BUT NOOOOOO. THE GAME RECORDED IT AS A SAVE. AND IT HAPPENS REGULARLY.2) I AM PLAYING A TOURNAMENT. I WIN THE ALL MY GAMES. I REACH THE QUARTERFINALS( NOT MANAGER MODE WHERE PLAYERS GET FATIGUED). AS I BEGIN TO PLAY MY MEN START RUNNING SLOW, I CANT GET THE BALL, MY MEN ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM BASIC GROUND PASSES, MY MEN ARE CONSTANTLY MISSING BASIC HEADERS AND THE LIST GOES ON. I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO EXPERIENCE THIS ### WITH FIFA 2010 FOR BOTH PS2 AND PS3 CONSOLS. HEAR ME WELL. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT A CHALLENGE IS BAD, INFACT A CHALLENGING GAME IS WHAT MAKES IT EXCITING, PROVIDING IT IS REALISTIC. AND I STRESS REALISTIC CHALLENGES . IT TAKES THE FUN AWAY TOTALLY. AND MIND YOU I PLAY ON THE LEGENDARY LEVEL. PLEASE EA FOR GAMERS SAKE STOP SPOILING FIFA. FOR MORE COMMENTS HIT ME UP AT MY EMAIL (gwiz_kamikaze@yahoo.com)

• Ga
      1st of Mar, 2010

i am gonna switch to pro evolution soccer 2010. because fifa 2010 sucks big ###ing time.they are running out of ideas. i have been a supporter of ea games sice GOD knows when. but what is happening to me now with fifa 2010... hell noo i aint taking that ### no more. i thought fifa 2009 was bad, hhaaaaa guess what fifa 2010 is even worse. the software engineering sucks big time. who ever in authority at EASPORTS is reading this comment please tell me. do you want people to continue enjoying your products or do you want peole to start criticising the gaming technology that you present. think a little and understand what i am saying.everyday there are MILLIONS of die hard gamers who religiously play the various games you all market( AND I SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO BUY ORIGINAL GAMES LIKE MY SELF), they lodge complaints so you all know what to correct in the up and coming games and you all turn a blind eye cause why you all are just like those ###ing politicians and yes i said it you all are no more different from them.i read an article where you EA SPORTS allowed international gamers to submit ideas for the new games that are coming out at each new year so you the producers of the game will know what we the gamers will like to experience while playing in other words the gameplay. months after i read another article connected to that exact site where the people who gave ideas did not see none of their ideas implemented in the gaming technolgy e.g games like FIFA, NBA, NHL, NFL, WWE, and the list goes on and on and on of games that did not meet the desired gameplay effect. FEEL FREE TO SEND COMMENTS AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT gwiz_kamikaze@yahoo.com

3rd of Mar, 2010

I BOUGHT A FIFA 10 ORIGINAL DVD FROM A NEARBY AUTHOURISED DEALER FOR RS 999 ON FEB 21ST 2010 . WHEN I TRIED INSTALLING IT, THE ROM WAS NOT ABLE TO READ THE DVD. I HAD A LOOK AT THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & MY PC OVERACHIEVED THE REQUIREMENTS. SO I TALKED TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AT 022-40500778 IN INDIA & SHE ASKED ME TO RETURN THE DVD TO THE STORE I PURCHASED IT FROM. SO I RETURNED THE DVD TO THE STORE ON 23RD AS THE STORE WAS CLOSED ON FEB 22ND 2010. THE STORE KEEPER ACCEPTED THE DVD & THEN GAVE ME IN WRITING THAT THE DVD WILL BE SENT BACK TO EA SPORTS & THAT I WILL RECEIVE A DIFFERENT DVD ALTOGETHER AFTER 9 DAYS. I RECEIVED THE DVD ON 3RD MARCH 2010, BUT TO MY SURPRISE IT WAS THE SAME OLD DVD WHICH I HAD TRIED INSTALLING EARLIER. BUT THIS TIME IT HAD A NOTE WHICH SAID

(EXACT WORDS)
    AFTER INSTALLING THE GAME, RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP ICON-->PROPERTIES-->FIND TARGET--> DO IN DRIVE WHERE CD IS INSERTED COPY THE APPLICATION FIFA 10 AND PASTE IT IN THE DRIVE/PLACE WHERE FIFA 10 IS INSTALLED. ACCEPT THE CHANGES. THEN PASTE THE SAME FOLDER ON DESKTOP. THUS THE GAME WILL BE OPENED, TO STAR THE GAME CLICK ON COPIED FOLDER FROM CD.
    RESTART THE COM PUTER.

HOW CAN I EVEN INSTALL THE GAME WHEN THE DVD REFUSES TO BE READ? I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE SOME FAULT IN MY COMPUTER. I TRIED IT IN ANOTHER PC, SAME WAS THE RESULT. I TRIED IT IN YET ANOTHER PC WITH A BLUE RAY DVD PLAYER, SAME WAS THE RESULT. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET RID OF THIS MESS?

• Ni
      8th of Apr, 2010

The problem for genuinely dissatisfied purchasers of a game like FIFA 10 is that there are too many people complaining about non-issues like game play, difficulty settings or referee decisions, etc; FIFA games have always presented the player with challenges that are sometimes seemingly unfair, but one learns to play around them or stop playing that kind of game.
    But all such discussions do is cloud very real issues over product quality, product liability and customer rights, none of which seem to be very high on EA's agenda these days. Indeed, given the volume of complaints about FIFA 10's virtually unplayable Manager Mode, one might have expected some kind of fix (if not a recall or offer of a discount on FIFA 11) to be forthcoming, but instead all we get is yet another pointless add-on (Ultimate Team) that seems not to work for most people who have actually succeeded in downloading it, and for which one will be expected to pay for the privilege of playing! In the meantime, FIFA 10 owners with real complaints are being ignored by EA and their vendors. It is a disgrace.
    I for one am unable to play beyond the fourth season in the EPL because of a bug that has caused promoted teams to be duplicated in the league table (ie, there are now two Wolves and two Middlesboroughs!!). EA have not bothered to reply to two letters I sent to them regarding this and other bugs, and my vendor is also unwilling to take issue with EA on my behalf.
    The following threads should give some insight into the most serious issues with the FIFA 10 Manager Mode:

EA Sports won't care about the quality of their products while there are still people willing to buy them season after season; I say stop buying EA products. If you want to play a sports game, buy an old version that is known to work well and update its squads manually... that has to be a more valuable way of spending time than battling through three campaigns only to find you can't go any further because of bad code.

• Ea
      24th of May, 2010

NBA live from EA sports is just a horrible game for both reasons of laging and also for not making any sense at all. Just get NBA 2k2010.

• Ta
      17th of Aug, 2011
    Easports.com - Overall the site is just complete cr*p
    Easports.com
    easports.com

I wanted to contact ea sports with a question about one of their games. The site first took me to their support page and then when I tired to contact them they told me I had to create an account first. I tried this several times before it finally accepted it. When I tried to log in again to ask another question (never got a reply fro the first one and that was almost a month ago) my account was lost and I was told I would have to create a new account, I have tried about 15 times now (not an exaggeration) to create a new account and not once has it worked. It is extremely difficult to make an account on their site. It is hard to navigate the site and find stuff. If you are having a problem and need to contact them you will likely not get a reply. If you have a problem creating or logging into your account, you are screwed until they figure it out for themselves because you can't let them know about it unless you have an account and you are logged into it. Overall the site is just complete crap.

• Ih
      26th of Nov, 2013
    EA Sports - nothing good in ultimate team packs
    ea sports

ea you arecrap i spend so much money on your ### packs when i get nothing you oh me alot of coins you stupid idiots

• Ry
      27th of Sep, 2014

i quick sold a few players and it didnt give me coins