EA Sports / My bad experience

I recently purchased Madden 09' from EA (Electronic Arts) I played for a short time when I got a, "Disk Read Error" message on the screen. Shortly after I went to return the game and get another copy. The new copy did the same thing. Call EA, They said it was my hardware. Call Microsoft they said was first generation and was not covered under extended warranty. Went out and blew $460.00 on a new XBOX 360 Elite. Popped in the game and guess what happened? "Disk Read Error". Needless to say I am almost $500.00 out and neither EA nor Microsoft helped me out one bit. After emailing both I have not even received anything more than a form email response.

Va

Comments

7th of Sep, 2008

I have been getting the fifa games since world cup 98 and the games are great (off line) on line games are sadly very lacking i have fifa 08 on the ps3 and just lags all the time in game (thats if i can get into one) now you might be thinking im not hooked up to the internet right. Well i dont suffer in any other games please god sake get it right in the next one you can do it so please stop frustraiting us and get it right this time. i could go into whats wrong but must already know.

• Ke
      28th of Sep, 2008

i think its stupid that you don't sell sim city socities desintions by it self instead of in the sim city box i think it should be sold both ways

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2010

i have lost 500 hundred points on tiger woods 2010 due to your internet going down in the middle of a game. you should beable to do better than that or atleast get my points back my gamer tag is rjm809 i play alot seeing how i am retired and enjoy playing but this really upsets me