E3biz / ripped off

1 9201 North 29th avephoniex, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18666232923

they set me up with there so called home buisness and im getting burnt..I have a family and i jst moved chrisatmas is coming up too..how could anyone do this? cant they make there own money? This is just wrong!!!

Cr

Comments

• Eu
      11th of Nov, 2008

Paid to set up website

• Vm
      22nd of Dec, 2008

I am also ripped off by this e3biz. So I gave complaint to Arizona Attorney General. I got some money back. Please contact me for more details.

• Jp
      12th of Jan, 2009

I am out $6, 374.00 and some personal ads .

• Ni
      4th of Aug, 2009

e3biz called me to introduce me to the business. They said that I had filled out a form requesting such a business, which is not true. When I pressed them to tell me where they found my name, they said it didn't matter. That the only thing they are interested in is whether or not I like the business, (which they had me listen to). It had to do with Travelocity and e-insurance. It took me a long about 30 minutes to get them off the phone. Actually I ended up hanging the phone. A Mr. George Campbell (manager) and a Ms. Tiffany Berry (a new account executive two weeks) refused for me to check them out, to find out about their business> Tiffany even claimed that they had been in the business for 15 years!! Could this be true? But they wouldn't let me check this out either!!!
    Well, I am now happy that I stopped talking to them.

• Ol
      22nd of Feb, 2010
    E3biz - scam
    biltmore grp // e3biz
    Texas

This group is undoubtably the biggest scam EVER. They promise the moon but deliver absolutely nothing. I was ripped for a few thousand and have been promised the moon but it's all B.S,

They state that the back page will keep you up to date on your new HOME BUSINESS but thats bogus and they cannot tell you anything about your business or -----------.

IF THIS GROUP CALL AND IDENTIFIES THEMSELVES AS THE BILTMORE GROUP OR E3BIZ RUN LIKE HELLLLLLL.

I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY RECOURSE NOW BUT I MIGHT MAKE PHOENIX ONE DAY.

• Ga
      24th of Jul, 2010

I got all my money back after I told them I was going to call the state Atterney General, the FBI, and the BBB. They had the nerve to change plans from $80 per application to $5 per application. Never did see a penny from them in sales.

• Go
      5th of Feb, 2011
    E3biz - fraud
    e3biz,no worries,biltmore
    Phoeniz
    Arizona

This so called company is the king of all ripoffs. I hope no one believes or goes with them. They take you money and use it for themselves. You have no way to know that what they are doing is doing you, any benefit. They will take your money and have no intention of assisting you in what you gave your money for. Please Please do not get caught up in this. Save your money. These people are cold blooded.