E-Z Way parking / bad service

1 Crown Plaza HotelElizabeth, NJ, United States Review updated:

I thought E-Z Parking was a great find and had used the facility twice with very good luck. Now I realize that it was just that - pure luck. The third time I made a reservation online, which requested a credit card and deposit. I showed up on Saturday, Feb. 13 in the morning at the time I said I would and was TURNED AWAY! The manager told me sorry, the lot was full.

I was freaked. I had an international flight and was of course had timed everything assuming that I would arrive at the parking lot and have a relatively quick shuttle ride to the airport as in past times. When I asked the manager what I should do, he just said I needed to find parking elsewhere and he couldn't even give me any suggestions.

I wound up parking in the airport economy parking for 3X as much as I had figured on spending.

I think this is fraud and am intending to write letters of complaint to the company and any business fraud organization I can find.

Nj

Comments

• Ti
      10th of Dec, 2009
    E-Z Way parking - They dont pick you up !!!!
    E-Z Way parking
    901 Spring Street
    Phone: 908-994-1999

This parking lot is suppose to pick you up when you land they never picked me up and i waited over an hour and ten minutes in the freezing cold and then i had to take a cab and pay 20 dollars to get to the lot where my car was. the manager refused to pay for the cab and i just filed a compliant with the BBB.

After readign all these complaints I dont see why this company is still in existence!!

• Ar
      9th of Mar, 2011
    E-Z Way parking - They Drove My Car!
    E-Z Way Parking
    Route 1&9
    New Jersey

THEY DROVE MY CAR!! I got my car back, the battery had died while I was away, my seat was all the way back and the back of the seat was heavily reclined. All my mirrors had been adjusted along with the vents. The radio station was on a station I never listen to! I went in to ask if my batter died (I knew it had because the clock was wrong and the prefixed radio favorites were deleted). The manager told me they had some problems and had to give it a jump. When did you have problems? When you moved it from in front of the booth to the spot. When I asked about the seat he said the man was 6'4" that parked the car so he has to the move the seat back. He did not comment on the reclined position.

I don't understand why they drove the car. It is a nice SUV but the car is FILTHY! The car is literally FILTHY, dust everywhere, old chip bags, etc. Why drive my messy car?? AND they used half a tank of gas = $35.

• Tr
      11th of Aug, 2011
    E-Z Way parking - They Drove My Car!
    E-Z way parking
    ezway.com

A GPS system was stolen from my car off their lot. It was left in an inside compartment; someone with access to keys, i.e. an employee of the company, clearly stole the system. The company is not following up on my complaint; the security person has said that it has happened regularly to cars kept on their lot.