e-vitalhealth cyprus, vital acai tablets / taking money from my bank account

paid for one bottle of vitalacai tablets and they are still taking money from my credit card, they have took over £100 from my account

Su

Comments

• Wa
      12th of May, 2009

ordered the trail deal but the berries did not turn up then i had £50 takern out of my bank account without my permission then went too go and look for there web site too ask some questions but can not find web site very strange i am going too try and claim my money back so fingers crossed, , i now know this is a big scam and i have been trapped but would like too write this comment too let others not too use this site, , , cheers

• Su
      12th of May, 2009

i live in england and i did try to ring them in california once, but they put me on hold for 15 minutes, also i sent emails to the various email addresses they used, they did not answer, i had to cancel my bank card so they couldnt take anymore money off me, they are thieves, stay away from acai berry sites offering free samples, it will cost you,

• Di
      13th of May, 2009

Yes this is a scam well and truly, they used my cousins name and address, to send me information, from her saying these pills are terriffic, and that she lost 15kilos in 2 weeks, and since then, have been taking money out of the bankcard to the amount of$250.00, so i had to cancell my visacard, so be warned STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMS, LEECHES, REGARDS DIANNE

27th of May, 2009

I am Jacqueline from the Netherlands and they have send me this email aswell by a emailadress off a friend of mine who is a docter her self...So I thought when she is sending this to me it has to be right...After I have asked her ...she said jacq don't do it because it is a scame...But I already orderd it..Stuppid me
    Yes they have taken as well last month after the 19.95$ and the pills I did become and I also had some emails with a Jenny...But last month what I just saw today they have taken again $ 79.95 from my account. I am divorced so my creditcard is blocked but they still had the time to do this.
    I am sending this info as well to the bank so that they can see that I DIDN'T gave them any aproval of taking this money from my account.
    So lets hope I can get my money back.

7th of Jun, 2009

This is what I have done to hopefully get my money back maybe you have something on it...And yes I also have now a new credit card thanks to them...

All the best and if you want to mail me that is fine as well

Hi Adrienne,

I have sent it back on the 5th off june.

I had to pay $15 to send it to china...So never ever put something on the internet and say it´s for free because I really hope your sending my money back asap because if not I have also contacts with the embassies here in Holland and they know also China and the US..

the code is, 3SRZ006925503

I have put my name on the back and have also put the first page from our emails in it.

So my name and emailadress was on it as well.

I also had so pay more so I know that the package is arrived.

So you never can say I never became it.

That is why I had to pay the $15 and when it was without the knowing it still was $11, -

So if you put up the `free´pills than till now you have cost me $19, 95 and $79, 95 and $15 in totale %114, 90 for ´free´pills...??????

Regards Jacqueline van Loon

Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:05:38 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for your email and update.

Please let me know the tracking number of the package you sent back, and we will get the refund issued immediately.

To: adrienne.sullivan10@gmail.com
    Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 5:45 PM

Dear Adrienne,

Yes I will send the bottle back tomorrow 5june 2009.

But what I do find strange is why do I have to send it back to CHINA????

It came from the US and now I have to send it back to China?

Maybe it is me but with every mail it is getting stranger and stranger.

I really hope that once I have sent this back to

Name : Lin SX

Address (street) : Guangzhou shi san yuan li 57 hao

Postal Code : 510400

City: Guangzhou

Country : China

And lets hope I will get my money back because than the bank don´t have to findout what kind of bussines you are...Yes this is not nice for you and not for me..

Recards Jacqueline van Loon from the Netherlands

Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:04:54 +0800

Hello,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Here are the detailed return instructions:

=========================

Please return the entire order to the following address:

Name : Lin SX

Address (street) : Guangzhou shi san yuan li 57 hao

Postal Code : 510400

City: Guangzhou

Country : China

IMPORTANT: When returning a product from the U.S.A. or

International location, write the following statement on the

box:

Goods Returning to Original Shipper

Defective Item, No Commercial Value

Value for Customs $1 USD

==========================

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Please let us know once the order has been sent back, and we will likewise arrange for a refund to your credit card.

Alternatively do consider keeping the item for a discounted price of USD$39.95 to avoid the hassle of returning it.

Best regards,

To: adrienne.sullivan10@gmail.com
    Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 12:40 AM

Hi,

Well as you can see by my other mail I have NOT been taken the pills so if you want them back..Than you can have them ASAP.

So please let me know if you want your "free" pills back and I want my dem money back the $79.95 because I can NOT take them as I have already said to you.

Yes sorry to say but I am really pissed the way you tread people this way with the way you put things down as in FREE...And jussing other persons emailadresses to send this to me.

What is your answer about this???? Sending me this on MSM with a name from a friend of mine????

Regards Jacqueline van Loon from the Netherlands

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:11:34 +0800

Thanks for your email.

Please kindly note that the item has been shipped out and received by you.

The terms and conditions surrounding this sale were displayed on check out and on our site as well.

Terms and Conditions

Try Acai Elite for FREE, you just pay $5.95 for shipping and handling*! When you order the FREE Trial of Acai Elite your credit card will be charged only 5.95 for a 1 Month Supply of Acai Elite. You will have 15 days from your original order date to decide if Acai Elite is right for you. If you are enjoying Acai Elite do nothing and at the end of your 15 day trial period you will be charged the discounted rate of only seventy nine dollars and ninety-five cents for the bottle you received.

If you find Acai Elite is not right for you, simply cancel within 15 days of your original order date and you will not be charged. Approximately 30 days from your original order date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent a monthly supply of Acai Elite and your credit card on file will be billed seventy nine dollars and ninety-five cents plus $5.95 shipping and handling*.

*Please note that $5.95 shipping applies to US and Canada customers ONLY. For all other international locations, shipping is charged at a flat rate of $19.95.

At the end of your 15 day trial period you were charged $79.95 for the trial bottle you received.

I do understand however that confusion may arise during the check out process.

As such, I have spoken to my manager and he has agreed to allow you to keep the already sent bottle in lieu of sending it back to us at a partial discount of USD$20 off.

Do let me know if we can proceed please.

I hope this clarifies.

To: gretchen.jenn@gmail.com
    Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:31 AM

Dear Jenny,

How come I don't hear from you ore the "company" who is taking money without my notes?
    I didn't become new pills ore didn't order them so how can they take $79.95 from my acount?

I really like to hear from you. If I don't hear from you than the bank is going to find out everything. So you can do it the easy way by sending me my money back.

Ore do it the hard way...

And I can also look were you have send this email from.

I really hope to hear from you today ore at least tomorrow.

Regarts Jacqueline van Loon from the Netherlands

Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:27:18 +0800
    From: gretchen.jenn@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your email and inquiry.

Please take one tablet daily before your heaviest meal of the day and complement it with 15-20 minutes of exercise daily for best results.

As always, please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Jenny

To: gretchen.jenn@gmail.com
    Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:06 PM

Thanks Jenny,

Yes I have become the pils,

The only thing I don't understand is how you have to take them...Does it means 3 times a day before your having your meal or different?

If you can help me with this.

Thanks and have a great sunday
    all the best jacqueline van Loon

Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 18:27:49 +0800
    From: gretchen.jenn@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail and inquiry.

I do apologize for the oversight on our end.

Your order has been successfully processed and shipped to you.

You should receive it approximately sometime late this week, or very latest the week after.

Best regards,

Jenny

Customer support

To: eliteselling@gmail.com
    Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:38 PM
    Subject: RE: Your EPW-281844 Order is successful

Dear staff of trial bottle.

The link that was send by me is not working anymore and the one who's name was on the mail with your link said to me that She didn't know nothing about it.

So can you tell me if my pills are still on the way.

Best recards Jacqueline van Loon from the Netherlands

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:58:42 +0800
    Subject: Your EPW-281844 Order is successful
    From: eliteselling@gmail.com

Dear Jacqueline van Loon

Thank you for your purchase of AcaiElite - Trial Bottle

We have successfully processed your order.

We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.

We deeply appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.

Your order ID is: EPW-281844

Total Charges: 19.95

Statement on your credit card would appear as E-VITALHEALTH

If you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to reply me with questions, such that we may be able to resolve any issues as swiftly as possible.

Your item(s) will be shipped and you should expect them within 8 - 10 business days.

Thank you and best regards!

21st of Jun, 2009

Hi im from France, I got the same problem about this ACAIELITE and right now my bank card is blocked because of this thing and i am hoping to get my money back 99.9 USD
    SO BEWARE TO ACAIELITE... THIS IS A SCAM