E Vision / Internet and E Vision

1 B-508, Al Habtoor Bldg, Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 0566507017

To the concerned,

This is grievance relating to customer service which Etisalat boasts of. Its been more than 8-9 days since we requested for address change from one flat to another flat in the same building (Al Habtoor building). First it was an issue of internet reconnection which again took more than a week to reconnect and moreover it was disconnected prior to the date when we requested it to be done and then thereafter repeated followups only we could manage to get that reconnected and now we are still struggling to get our evision reconnected. When we go to etisalat office someone says that there has been no request for reconnection and the other one says its in processing and yet another one says its already showing reconnected done. This is the state of the service. When we call customer care, after an hour somebody picks up the call and then takes his'her own time to diagnose the issue and will say that we have lodged the complaint. I feel because of monopolistic competition etisalat is managed to sustain in market else with the kind of service, i am sure nobody will ever want to visit or use etisalat for that matter. Hope somebody, who is concerned, would look at the matter, the way things are going on and should immediately take corrective action or else it just takes sometime to break the trust of the customers and takes decades to build it.

Comments

• Ke
      21st of Apr, 2010

Hello,

M

How are you doing? Hope you are alright.

Last week, I bought Many items.

it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.

The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.

I never forget to share good things with friends.

So, if you are interested in it, you can have a look.

I think you will get some surprise.

• Ro
      28th of May, 2013
    E Vision - Excess Charge
    E Vision
    United Arab Emirates

E Vision A/C No: 803621080002
    Dear Sir/ madam,

I the undersigned have taken an evision basic pakage last month on transfer of residence basis which should be charged at AED 100/- + AED 58/-

But unfortunately I received my credit card statement which shows (as attached) a credit of AED 358/- which is for a new connection. I have specifically requested for an change of residence account only and it is shows on my booking form also AED 100/-

Request you to urgently look into this matter and refund the balance amount. Your earliest response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Rodney Albert