E tour Travel / Refund

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18668972756

This scam offers vacation packages, the packages sounds so good especially when they call offering $100 for a package, be aware it is a scam, I spoke with a supervisor matthew and gave another number to call for my refund [protected]. I stated that I have tried that number but they are not in, he said because it was sunday. I statede that I will call monday and that if I can not contact anyone, I will call him back, and notify the police and also my attorney. My attorney is no one to go up against. So do not give up on getting your money back on this scam artist, because I am not.

Patrice White

Comments

• Iu
      12th of Aug, 2009

They are full of bs. Don't even talk to them if they call and they may call you especially if you previously purchased a vacation or something throug expedia or other online travel agency. I am thinking if I should blame those guys or myself, anyway.

They are thieves and they lie and they are pretty rude too. Not to be mean.
    DO NOT give them your credit card or any other info.

They will still you out of your house. Ok not that bad, but bad enouh. Let this be the worst loss you ever have if you have done it( I did) and do not trust anybody who ever wants to sell you anything over the phone, online or at the door.

Or in whatever other manner you may imagine.

• Br
      15th of Oct, 2009

I was the victim also and 2 of my friends, somebody called me last year and they offer me a vacation package I dont have any idea that this is a scam.The package is worth 498 $ I give them my visa card good because I have only 98 dol remaining in my account.Immediately I went to my bank to stop transaction in my visa account.Now, they are kept calling me, that I have to pay for my balance which is 400$ and they told me, if I will not pay they will forward my record to the Credit Bureau.I dont know what to do.Pls give me some advice

• Pa
      15th of Apr, 2010

Correct be AWARE they are really full of BULL*HIT !!! They were calling me a lot of times but what i did was that i called them back and told them NEVER call me...and it looks it helped! I tried to write complain but thearen't even listed with BBB organization so who are they?!? Anyway please make sure you not gonna make any deal with these ### nor your friends or family or somebody else!!! paul

• So
      5th of Aug, 2011

this number calls me 10+ times a day, day or night. They are looking for someone named David (wrong number), when i ask whos calling, they start yelling, swearing and making racial and "canadian" comments. Since there seems to be NOTHING I can do, I have decided to harass THEM. I call them, they answer and I proceed to swear, yell and make the most obscene comments that I have ever made... Which I will not repeat here. So they can call me all they want, Im just going to continue playing my game with them. Eventually I assume that they will get sick of what I have to say! I suggest you all do the same, unless you can afford a good attorney (which I cannot).

• So
      18th of Aug, 2011

ITS ME AGAIN... LISTEN up people... I wrote the message about beating them at their own game... I harassed them, swore, called them back repeatedly and insulted them (the same they have been doing to me for 3 FREAKIN YEARS!!)... that was 12 days ago. For 12 glorious days my cell phone has been quiet and for the first time (literally) in 3 years, I have gone without harassing phone calls from these people. I suspect they will never call me again. i HAVE MADE IT CLEAR the level of abuse Im prepared to give in my defense to 3 years of harassing phone calls. Victory is mine. *lights cigar *cracks beer It worked.