E Tour & Travel / ETOUR & TRAVEL IS A RIP OFF!!!!!!

1 Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:

DO NOT EVER GO WITH E TOUR & TRAVEL! IT RUINED OUR SON'S DREAMS OF GOING TO FLORDIA!!! ALL WE GOT FROM THEM WAS "OH I AM SO SORRY" BEFORE WE BOOKED WE ASKED SEVERAL QUESTIONSD AND THE ANSWERS THAT WE RECIEVED WERE LIES!!! WE HAD OVER $400.00 IN FEES THAT WE WERE ASSURED WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY UPON OUUR ARRIVAL IN FLORDIA. WE ONLY WERE ABLE TO EAT 2 MEALS A DAY AND SOMETIMES MY HUSBAND & I DID WITHOUT SO OUR SON COULD EAT. WE HAD TO BUDJET FOR EVERYTHING. AND THIS REALLY MESSED IT ALL UP. FROM PAYING AROUND $100.00 FOR PARKING AT THE MOTEL TO EXTRA TICKETS WE HAD TO BY THAT WERE SUPPOSE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE BUT WERE NOT TO A DEPOSIT OF $300. ON THE RENTAL CAR THAT WE WERE TOLD WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY UP FRONT BUT WOULD BE APPLIED TO OUR DEBIT CARD AND ACCESSED IF NEEDED UPOIN RETURN OF THE CAR. THEN WE WERE TOLD TAT IF WE GAVE THEM CASH WE WOULD GET IT BACK WHEN WE RETURNED THE CAR. WRONG!!! THEY HAVE TO MAIL THE REFUND TO US. WE HAD TO GO TO SOME FRIENDS OF OURS SO WE WOULD HAVE $ TO COME HOME ON. (WE LIVE IN SOUTHERN MISSOURI AND FLEW OUT OF KANSAS CITY). OVER 300 MILES. WE WERE ALSO TOLD WE WOULD GET A $100. GAS CARD. WE DID NOT!!! OUR MOTEL WAS OVER 40 MILES FROM THE AIRPORT AND MORE TO ANY OF THER ATTRACTIONS WE HAD INTENDED ON SEEING. TIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICE BURG. WE WILL NEVER AGAIN TRUST A VACATION PACKAGE!!!EVER!!!

Ca

Comments

• Te
      29th of Jun, 2009
    E Tour & Travel - Awful company
    E Tour & Travel
    etourandtravel.com

On July 20, 2008, my family and I went to our OC, MD vacation to find a hotel that was truly misrepresented. We were greeted at the lobby by the smell of urine. We checked into our room to find it was falling apart. There was mold in the bathroom, dust hanging from the ceiling, dingy towels, the wallpaper was falling off...the place was held together with band-aids. I agreed to take the vacation your company promised, because I trusted that the information your company provided on your brochures and on your website was truthful. In your brochure, your company states that "(I) will stay in great hotels..." What a flagrant lie! Needless to say, we did not spend the night. We also took pictures and video of the room to show we are not simply just customers with buyer’s remorse. I want all of my money returned to me, since your company did not deliver what it promised.

• Mr
      5th of Jul, 2011

I purchased a package and never used it because I got sick during the time we were to travel. Calls kept coming to tell us if we paid just 99 more they would add the money we already paid out and lost . I told the rep. I was a teacher and only got paid once a month so he would have to call back.He said whats your card number Ill see what I can do but I cant call you back because the deal is only good for today. Like a fool I gave him my visa number and he put me on hold. A different man got on the phone and asked me if there was another means of payment because my card was declined. I was so upset I fussed them out and told them to remove me from their list. I never gave an ok to run my card because I knew I didnt have it and the rep. made it sound like he was going to ask somone of higher power if he could do a post dated type of thing. Well the next week they drafted my account and since I dont read my bank statement they go over on me. No email No Phone call, No letter in the mail. Now that im out of school for the summer I decided to open much of my unopened mail and notice that in 4/11 they drafted my account a second time. Now as stated before I told them not to call me and that I never want to deal with them again yet then drafted my account several days after this conversation. I talked to a supervisor and she would not help me either. I asked them to listen to the voice recording that they tell you is taking place an she says there is not one because all conversations are not recorded which is BS because the man told me when we started that it was so not that its my word against theirs they dont have a recording. Now im out of yet more money with this co. DO NOT USE E TOUR AND TRAVEL THEY ARE LIERS AND CHEATER AND WHAT EVER YOU DO NEVER GIVE YOUR CHECKING OR CREDIT CARD INFO UP FRONT FINISH YOUR CONVERSATION AND IF YOU DECIDE TO USE THEM THEN GIVE...