e-tour travel florida / refund

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I had received a call from e-tour and travel for a trip to Florida and at first it seem ok so I purchased it but went to my computer to see if it was a good deal. To my surprises I found out some complaints so I called back the very same day to cancel it and had a lot of problems.

First they never wanted to cancel it even if they sayd that there was a 5 to 10 days after you receive your DVD to cancel at anytime. I called back and even talk to the cheif and I still didn't get my refund.

For over a year they've been calling me and leaving messages for me to scheduled my vacation "that I cancelled at least twice" without refund I might add. And recently, I been talking to two other person about that cancellation and what a surprise the second one hang up on me.

So do not buy an E-tour and Travel package without making sure you want to face the inconvenience of a company that is not thrustworty.

Comments

31st of Jan, 2009

I too got scammed by Etours. I was totally re-assured during the time talking to their sales person that there was no fee upfront, master card number needed only to verify car rentals, etc at the time we took the trip. I stated that we might not even be able to do the tour and so I was unwilling to pay anything at the time, and was again and again re-assured that there would not be an upfront fee. In fact the phony part was she said there would be no fee at all even if we went. There was never a time mentioned that it had to be rescinded because there never supposed to be a fee. I did check the next day to make sure there wasn't a charge from them and at that time there wasn't. Even when the package arrived it showed Purchase Confirmation $0 balance.